My first tent!

I saw this humidifier and it has a larger tank plus has the dial so I'm thinking this is the one

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200806-200437_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20200806-200437_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 28
All push button humidifiers I seen (returned 2 unused in my search) once the humidistat cuts power over to the fans to lower humidity, you need to go in the tent and push the button to turn it on :rofl: just imagine needing to hit the button every 20 minutes

ummm small humidifier comment I never experimented but they say make sure to get the ultrasonic mister not the other type.

Edit other type is steam and yours says cool mist so it will be ultrasonic looks good

As for a carbon filter and ducting is there a certain size I would require to eliminate the smell or is that a flow of air problem?

Carbon filter
Same size as ducting and inline fan as for depth of it I don't know how to tell what you need, I never read up on it

Ducting
Same size as inline fan and long enough to finish ducting tent however when I bought he said "I only sell one length" (in the voice of this chill chinese man).

As for the smell, if your tents exhaust is stronger then the intake (Just put a filter on your intake and get identical size fans) then you will get negative pressure in the tent (the walls suck in). This means no smell can escape cause any little crack is sucking in air not letting smell out. You do want to be able to do this faster so size of duct is final factor, I did 8" almost positive as I had to double check it would go through my tent holes lol

Thank you I had a lot of fun setting up my tent now I just get to stare at it all assembled lol it is fun to see what is still available and pass on how I did my tent, it is far from perfect but my tent works. My only complaint is I don't have one unit to power the same 2 plugs for both humidity or temp control like my humidistat has 2 plugs and thermostat has 2 plugs but I can't figure out a easy way to hook my vent fans to both controllers at once but eh gives me a reason to look at them as soon as lights go on :laugh:

I wish I could help you as you have helped me but you seem far more than capable!
I gave up a while ago and settled on just switch plugs lights on/lights off and use the time to look at them :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom