My first tent!

Revenantecho

Hello all! I have decided on a tent and light I will be using for my very first grow, I'm hoping for some guidance on necessary exhaust and climate control options. I have hopefully successfully attached a photo of my tent and light! Other factors for my grow,

Super soil
Photoperiod (indica/hybrid)
Dry and hot climate.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Attachments

• 20200806_192242.jpg
    20200806_192242.jpg
    370.1 KB · Views: 49
:welcome: :goodluck:

Nice tent amazing light I have 2 Mars leds, So you want probably 2 inline duct fans and a humidistat for starts that will cure the hot, for dry get a humidifier hook that to the humidistat. Do you know the type of fan you want?

No if you blow hot air around in circles you have an air fryer more then a grow tent :rofl: I could not find any of our sponsors that sell the fans so here is a google snippet of the type

1596772054461.png

I have one that looks similar to the 4th pic but a lot better or it cost more and the 2nd pic is if you are rich and want to flex that you have an amazing fan lol I want one anyways

That's a big oof on my end I see that it is 200 bucks I cannot afford that I just need it done properly haha I've also been told vivosun so I see that up there as well, that will probably end up being my choice. I've seen them with kits with a booster, is that what you would recommend?

I want to emphasize that I post images only based on price and not brand I hope it is allowed but I looked through our sponsors before outsourcing for the item desired

So this is cheaper and on a 6inch duct not 8, for your tent possibly ok it means a lot less air moved is all

1596772717395.png

I also found this humidifier. Has a built in humidistat!
Only problem you can not power the fans from that built in humidity you want a humidifier with a dial not a push on button so that the humidity can run the fan or the humidity based on the environment and save power

I would feel better having the 8 and I appreciate your inputs!
The first 99 dollar 8 I showed has no dimmer on it just seen so it is better to go extra and get one that can be turned down I run mine at 50% sometimes when they baby or conditions are just right, this one has the dimmer for fan speed

1596773129134.png

Back
Top Bottom