My girl is Laying down?

CGBOY

image26251
image26250

Bag seed, DWC water level below net pot, hand watering from above due to fact that roots have not yet reached water.
Hi all I really appreciate any help.
I returned home today noticing my girl laying down, what can I do to save her ?
Please have a look, it's my first cracked seed ever and kinda wanted to get a little further then this :)
Could she be shying away from the light? I thought they just burned if they are too close.

Root rot?
I'm using inductance lamps and a 55watt CFL for my veg light.
And I'll figure out how to post a pic properly

Re: My girl is Laying down ?

I would make it a crutch maybe use like a chop stick or something just to provide her with some support. Then I would move your light closer. With the cfl's you can have your plant damn near touching the bulb or atleast a couple inches away. Maybe too the cfl is a bit weak... I know that I used nearly the same bulb and it really messed up my grow at first. I know people get great results but I believe they use different spectrums and more then one... Just some thoughts.

I will prop her up, but I'm not sure why she laid down, there have been no accidents, it's got to be something simple, under or over water is my guess, I was only give nutes every third day due to her small size and the peat holding water so well.

I would make it a crutch maybe use like a chop stick or something just to provide her with some support. Then I would move your light closer. With the cfl's you can have your plant damn near touching the bulb or atleast a couple inches away. Maybe too the cfl is a bit weak... I know that I used nearly the same bulb and it really messed up my grow at first. I know people get great results but I believe they use different spectrums and more then one... Just some thoughts.

Overwatering underwatering doesn't really look like its your issue. Your stem is just not strong enough to support her. This means that she is stretching too much which means she is searching for more light...... Increase the amount of light, decrease the distance and the stem will begin to thicken up and support. Also a fan blowing on her will make her kind of fight the wind and as a result it will thicken up the stem. Also I am not sure if nutes should be introduced already but I don't do DWC I grow in soil. check out my journal I dealt with this same issues........

Back
Top Bottom