My grow experiment

BBKTOPSMOKER1

imagejpeg_2_2.jpeg
imagejpeg_2.jpeg

HOW CAN I MAKE THE DROOPING LEAVES COME BACK I JUST MOVED FROM GROUND TO INDOOR GROWING?? HELP:Namaste::welcome:

Re: My grow exspiriment

man that poor plant looks ill!

more data please and fast.

what are you growing in ie soil, hydroton e.t.c if soil what one exactly.
what water and nutes are you using.
do you measure PH
whan you repotted what was the condition of the roots, were they brown or white do you see signs of fresh root growth, did you trim them or break anything?

how wet is the soil
any additives in the soil such as perlite e.t.c

eagerly awaiting your response.

Re: My grow exspiriment

thanks for reply....i actaully lost some roots diggin out the ground but it was still maybe 3 strong white roots ....im using some nice 18$ bag of soil from menards ...i dont know how to check ph ......and i am usin bloom and grow a store brand nutes a few of the leaves have even started dryn at bottom im getting scared now please help i hate to see this big baby die

you can check the PH using a soil PH meter, a soil testing kit or a liquid testing kit to test both your input liquid and the run off liquid.

large roots dont do an aweful lot for a plant its all the tiny little root hairs that are needed to drink.

dont take this the wrong way, but the price and location you got the soil from is not pertinant, but the brand name is pls.

same with the nutes my friend...exact names so we can assist in checking your feed schedule.

have you put anything in the soil such as perlite or vermiculite or does any such additives come with the soil.

how wet is the soil, where does your water come from, if its from a tap is it hard or soft water.

using nutes once at the wrong strength is possible to kill a plant dead, it doesnt look like thats the case here but its the tiny details that could save your little lady.

this is a picture of an over watered plant (among other issues)
overand_under.JPG

details please ;)

and if you can, more pictures...of the soil of lower leaves and upper leaves e.t.c

be generous with the info friend, im not an expert, but the more facts you bring to the table the more likely i can help and even more likely is a master will pop in and say do x and y and fixed. but few will respond if they have to do all this fact finding, they have too many ppl to help with their little time :)

some leaves have dried out on one side just some it pissed me off a bit but it looks to be getting a little better idk pics later ...thaks

Back
Top Bottom