My harvest taste and smell?

nyloki

I recently harvested my grow but it doesn't taste or smell any thing like the buds I buy. It puts me in the mind of a hay like smell and doesn't really have a taste to it. Can any 1 tell me where I went wrong

Yes I did flush straight water last 3 weeks before harvest.
It's in the jars curing right now jus wanted to try a few buds but got that smell to it.
As far as drying them they probably cudda went a few more days bus they are in the jar so where should I go from here

make sure they are not damp or you will only get mold , leave them out for anther day then jar , open the jar/jars few time a day , dont over fill the jar , make room so you can shake the buds then open let sit open for ten mins or so then close tight again , just keep doing that and hopefully it will get much better , i used to open shut about 5 times a day and they smelled lovely :thumb:

1st I wanna say thanks fa ur timely responses and ur time. 2nd should I put the whole jar in my cardboard box with the jars lid off or jus place the buds in the box without the jar mind u that they are not on stems so they will be on the bottom of the box

How did you grow it? What technique? What medium? What temps? What humidity? How did you dry and cure?

Back
Top Bottom