My hello thread

IshmarRodriguez

I've lurked and read this website for about 6 months now, so I figured its about time I introduce myself and make myself more active in this community.

My name is Peter and I live on LI, NY I smoke most every day.

I am not the average smoker. I have many different views on sensitive subject matter. I believe in the law and law enforcement. I would like to be a cop or corrections officer one day. However, I am pro legalization of all narcotics. I believe our country would be a lot better off if we took controlled substances out of the hands of criminals.

Although I can be lazy when I choose to, most of the time that's when I have weed in my possession, I am a very hard working and dedicated person.

I have the utmost respect for people who dedicate themselves to a certain cause or lifestyle. I believe in integrity, a trait that is hard to find in anyone these days.

I love mother nature. I love plants and the smell of pine trees. Marijuana is quite possible the most beautiful plant ever to grace earth. I have many acres of land in upstate New York that I would love to chill at, but never get to. I am to dedicated to my job to leave for any extended period of time.

Here's a picture of my friends glass gravity. You might have seen it before in the pictures forum. This is by far the best way to smoke. You have to try it to understand. If anyone can find a place that sells glass pieces simular to this, please tell me. I have been looking months on end and have only found a short stubby version. No way as good as this one.

That's all I have to say for now, you will probably see me posting more often around here. This site really is great, and hopefully it can help get more people interested in "the movement".

greetings ishmar,

welcome to 420times!

Back
Top Bottom