Hello

CanaHealer

Hello,

New member but been reading a few journals this week. I jst recently recieved a prescription due to a major increase in frquency and severity of migrain HA's that I have had since childhood. I was seen by a neurologist in my area and he believes that Medical MJ will be very helpfull for me especially for the nausea caused by the migrains. I really hope he is right because I have ulcer issues that prevent me from taking many other common meds in pill form.

I usually dont join forums (of any kind) because I tend to get a bit OCD on things and try to keep myself from diverting to much time from my realworld life into the WWW. lol
However, After reading some journals and seeing how many members here are so educated and intelegent I was blown away. Then I read a journal by Setting Sun and just had to register so I could give rep to him for such a dedicated detailed informative journal.

So now I am here, and plan to continue to enjoy this great site.
Thanks to everyone involved for such an informative site.

Hello CanaHealer:welcome: to the 420Mag Family! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the globe. Glad you decided to drop an say hello and :thanks: for the kind words. Setting Sun, is indeed a knowledgeable and fantastic person. You will find many friends here at 420Mag. I will provide some terrific links to Our Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
The Munki's Playground
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
420 Cannasumer Reports Competition - GrowLEDHydro's 600W LED vs. 600W HPS by Be Irie
The VipersNest Continuous
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
420 Cannasumer Reports - Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher
Health Canada Seed Stock Test Grow
OBX's Hempy 400 Watt Vertical CMH Blue Widow Strawberry Cough Diesel fall grow '10
Sour Diesel #8 indoor, 2x600w, soil, FF nutes

Thanks for the welcome Wingman420,
Thank You for the links also. I am going right to the OBX vert grow right now. I was checking out Propa Gators vertical grows last night. VERY interesting.

Helps maintain your brain health. Effective preventative for Alzeheimers.
Welcome. Should help the headaches
Nox

HK, Thank You much for the link and the welcoming.
Love NorCal.

Noxlet, Thank You for the info and the welcome.

I have done a good deal of reading here this week and it appears that these forums are filled with good people. (and some scary smart ones too)
Thanks for the greetings!

Back
Top Bottom