my new aeroponic/ nft setup

datrippp

IMG_02216.JPG

IMG_02203.JPG

Just finished building this today.. Cant wait to try it out... It has 2, 1/2" pvc pipes running through the 4" pvc fence posts, that have 360 degree sprayers installed down the length of them.. 14 total, 7 in each side. The 3/4" pvc frame holds the fence posts as well as supports the plants as they mature. I found the design, its by Stinkbud Hows it look, anyone use a setup like this?
And if so, how do you like it.. My other option is an ebb and grow 12 bucket setup...

Hey datt, I'm getting ready to build a Stinkbuddy System myself. I'm thinking about running 2 pvc pipes in each fence post so I can have 2 sprayers on each plant. Just in case one of the sprayers clogs I'll have another one. Are you using the ECO 396 pump for your system? It's hard to beleive there is enough room in those 4inch posts for the roots of 7 plants. But I've seen the evidence over and over again that the system works awesome. Good Luck.

Nice setup. Those are easy and fun to use.
I built one of those last summer after seeing it in hightimes. I ran a 750 gph mag drive pump. I changed somethings on that set up, using 180 sprayers on the ends, I put 10 sprayers per tube 2 sprayers per plant, 5 pots per tube, 3 tubes. Stay away from homedepot type sprayers the red and blue ones, they clog in no time. Get ones from hydro supply places.

thanks for the input all. So should I use the clone sprayers? the little red ones that you can get at the hydro stores....
Again thanks a bunch..

Yes I would definantly use the red EazyClone brand sprayers. Make sure you buy extra ones so you can swap them out and clean them when necessary. There is allot of people us g the same system as you out there. Good luck

nice nice i built one of these, just an 8 site tho two 4 spot pvc runs. im in week 3 of bloom and man its putting my bubble grows to shame.. i still use Deep Water Culture for my mothers tho. ill try to get some pics up tonight.

nice nice i built one of these, just an 8 site tho two 4 spot pvc runs. im in week 3 of bloom and man its putting my bubble grows to shame.. i still use Deep Water Culture for my mothers tho. ill try to get some pics up tonight.

Hey Trunk, did you get a bunch of hate mail when you said this aero system is "Putting my bubble grows to shame"? LOL ... Good Luck . heres a pic of one of my setups.
system1.jpg

plants_after.jpg

Hey Trunk, did you get a bunch of hate mail when you said this aero system is "Putting my bubble grows to shame"? LOL ... Good Luck . heres a pic of one of my setups.
system1.jpg

plants_after.jpg

no not at all.. but i see what you mean. i get the same amount from my plants in aero as i did bp, except in aero they grow a little faster and stronger with tighter node spacing. thats what im basing it off of. i like your set up looks real clean with everything inside the res like that. props..

Datrippp;
Building one right now! Just trying to fiqure how it will go in the room.

SimonDetroit;
How's yours working out???? I'm think of ditchin the ebb&flow and going just with these type systems!

Datrippp;
Building one right now! Just trying to fiqure how it will go in the room.

SimonDetroit;
How's yours working out???? I'm think of ditchin the ebb&flow and going just with these type systems!

Going good MB. I see you found your way over to my journal!! Thanks Again. That should explain almost everything so far. I don't have alot of visitors over at my journal so any comments are appreciated. I just got a 1000 watt hood to go with the 600 watt I already had. So now I got 4 racks going in the room with a 5th one on the way as soon as I can get another light. Gonna be harvesting my first crop in about 3 to 5 weeks!!:bong:

I was just curiuos for no paticular reason, really.
We spent a couple weeks in the VI last spring and had a wonderful time.
A week on a the caribean princess, then a week on St. John.
Hum-Hum!

There gettin ready to legalize it in California too!]
Sort is already.

Back
Top Bottom