My New Babies Have Popped Up!

Are you just using base Nutrients.
I use kelp and flower boosters helps with yield.
Yea, I only used base, because it was so much to learn the first go around. This time, I'm going to try scrogs, but I should venture out into supplemental nutrients as well.
Kelp and flower boosters...I'll have to find some literature on when and how much to use.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll definitely give those 2 a try on this run.

Looks awesome, like the jars and is that tinctures top right :kiss:

big dream and little glasses

i think your right on seedling, 280 to high.
Thanks! I'm not seeing any tinctures in the pic. Only tincture we have is cbd.
Yea lmao not sure how that happened. When I put em down Sunday, my meter said around 180. Then 3 days later it read 280! I was like wtffff.
They r all good now and back down.

20210117_121308.jpg

20210117_121300.jpg

Just a chuggin along. :) making my scrogs today....hopefully....if I don't get too high!! 3day weekenddddd! Happy growing!

Might order some new nutrients to go in the mix that a dear friend told me about. :)

Id drain her. Give her a good 30 mins of air then maybe just water for a day or two.
Man, I did that this morning.... completely drained her, only ph water and hydroguard. Came home and ppm was at 550. I just completely changed hey this afternoon again. She is at 200, in the morning, I guess I'll do it again. I've never had this happen before.
I appreciate ur help.

Is the p.h. fluctuating bad?

Im scrathing my head. Maybe a day or two of the just water hydrogaurd will be a good.
The pics are of both plants right? The top pic being the plant in question...
The new growth looks almost identical to second pic.
Yea, the top one is the one fucking up. I checked ppm this morning and sitting at 200 even though it's only hyrdroguard. Yeah, ph is fluctuating more than usual. Im going to put a fresh resevoir again in the morning to see if I can get it lower than 200....so freaking weird.
If I kill this one, I'm not sure I wanna run it for just one plant. I might buy a secondary light and start a veg room, so I'll have something on deck if only the one makes it.

Been thinking about this. Maybe just maybe salts built up in the clay and finnaly leached out into reservoir.
She really looks like over water, ill bet she gets comfortable soon.
Separate veg and bloom areas are so nice.
If you do just have one plant get that thing big.

Yea, I thought hydroton too just so strange cause the one's hydroton (that is messed up) got rinsed and soaked at the same time as the one that's healthy. :)
I'm going to mess around with it again this morning and see what I can figure out. I appreciate all ur help!

Back
Top Bottom