My New Babies Have Popped Up!

20210223_205347.jpg
20210223_205312.jpg

They got topped the other day prior to me going out of town. Still having root issues though. Hopefully can get rid of it once I get back home!

20210227_082952.jpg

20210227_082946.jpg

New growth coming in pretty good. I need to do some research on topping the second time. I can't remember how long to wait. Any advice would be appreciated!
Roots on the bottom pic are completely better and looking awesome, but the top one still has a bit a few spots of slime. I'm going to give them res changes today, so hopefully that will clear up the rest of it.

Can't decide if I wanna try out the scrog (being that they r bag seeds and I'm not 100% sure if they will be girls.)....but the other part of me says F it and just do it for the practice. What do y'all think?

Two weeks is about average between topping. Just let the new growth tell you, once the tops start out racing the new lower branches is a good time

You should be able to tell in a week or two what you have as far as boys and girls.

Thanks for the advice! I hope so, on my first grow, I couldn't tell for sure until after flipping.
They are pretty close to the height of my net, so within the next 2 weeks, I'll most likely need to start tucking and what not through the net.
My new SpiderFarmer is still sitting at the bottom of my closet. The 2nd tent, fan and filter should be here next week, figured I would put my autos in that tent.
Can't decide if I wanna use my new light for my autos or my bag seeds.
I told the hubby....see aren't u glad u helped me for a week...now I can ask u what do u think about this or that. Lol, he rolled his eyes of course.
So funny, one day while I was gone, I told him check the big girls....if it looks like their roots aren't touching the water, the ph is way too high or low, or the ppms are jacked up, ur gunna have to at least top up.
He said in all caps WATER....I CANT DO A BUCKET CHANGE, I'LL F EM UP!
Too funny. He is a big aquarium guy, so now after helping me w the girls, he is wanting to do something w plants in his aquarium.

Anyways, just rambling at this point...avoiding doing chores lol.
Thanks again!

Thanks for the advice! I hope so, on my first grow, I couldn't tell for sure until after flipping.
They are pretty close to the height of my net, so within the next 2 weeks, I'll most likely need to start tucking and what not through the net.
My new SpiderFarmer is still sitting at the bottom of my closet. The 2nd tent, fan and filter should be here next week, figured I would put my autos in that tent.
Can't decide if I wanna use my new light for my autos or my bag seeds.
I told the hubby....see aren't u glad u helped me for a week...now I can ask u what do u think about this or that. Lol, he rolled his eyes of course.
So funny, one day while I was gone, I told him check the big girls....if it looks like their roots aren't touching the water, the ph is way too high or low, or the ppms are jacked up, ur gunna have to at least top up.
He said in all caps WATER....I CANT DO A BUCKET CHANGE, I'LL F EM UP!
Too funny. He is a big aquarium guy, so now after helping me w the girls, he is wanting to do something w plants in his aquarium.

Anyways, just rambling at this point...avoiding doing chores lol.
Thanks again!

Hey they're looking pretty good!

Eventually you two can look into aquaponics....perfect alignment of both hobbies!

Haha to funny. My wife does the aquarium stuff but wont touch a bucket change. Says she will probably kill them. I tell her i feel the same with the fish. :rofl:

Lmao! That sounds like us! I almost killed his fish twice this winter lol. I asked could I unplug the warmer twice to use my charger while in the living room and both times I forgot to plug it back in haha. Poor babies... Im surprised they didn't die both times, they Def almost looked like they were gunna die lol!

Yup that looks definitely like stamen

Craziness! Well, I still learned from this. Appreciate the help w em.
I have 6 more auto seeds I bought. 3 are LemonStar and 3 are some freebies.
I cant decide if I wanna just put 4 of those down or get some more photoperiod seeds to use w my new scrogs.
Do y'all only grow autos? Is there a big difference in potency like some people say?

Autos....I love autos. But you need/want good genetics. "Modern" autos in certain strains can hit over 20% thc

It was my first time buying
We with autos bc I knew my previous harvest would run out prior to a photo being finished.
I bought from Neptune and it was Gas Reaper Genetics. Don't know much about em, but hopefully they will turn out OK.
Do you top ur autos?

Back
Top Bottom