My New Grow

Well, guys. I still don't see much of that fabled amber on these, but i'm getting into foxtail territory now. I'm thinking chop time. Objections? Got one further along with a bunch of amber and another that could probably go a few more weeks, but I wanna chop all five at the same time. My undergrowth is very developed, about the same as the tops even.

222212.jpg

1111232.jpg

Well, guys. I still don't see much of that fabled amber on these, but i'm getting into foxtail territory now. I'm thinking chop time. Objections? Got one further along with a bunch of amber and another that could probably go a few more weeks, but I wanna chop all five at the same time. My undergrowth is very developed, about the same as the tops even.

222212.jpg

1111232.jpg
If all the pistols have turned red and crinkled in she is finished flowering.
Once you see milky and amber trics move her out of light for 36 hrs.
Then chop and hang her.
Great work. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

aaaa.jpg

Okay, guys. Here's a little update then. Uhh...Skywalker, Black Widow, Banner #3, Banana kush

yield was okay, not greaat for 5 plants
the smell is just sub par, even after cure. The skywalker smells a little fruity
here's the hang up
you can vape it, you caan smoke it, you can press it, you caan bong it, it won't get you stoned.
Your great grandmaa could probably get to sleep on this.
I didn't do anything wrong. No pests or mold or stupid stuff noobs do. If anything they didn't go long enough. But I don't believe that.

Conclusion- 420 genetics are piss, ladies and gentleman. Two or even five more weeks would not have given these genetics potency enough for anybody who smokes more than once a day. Period. No ifs, ands or butts. These seeds will never produce chronic. Don't get me wrong, it looks great. No seeds, no males. No herms. Pretty, frosty. Just junk. Brick was better. These genetics are stepped on. and Since this is my third run in a row, i'm calling it.

aaaa.jpg

Okay, guys. Here's a little update then. Uhh...Skywalker, Black Widow, Banner #3, Banana kush

yield was okay, not greaat for 5 plants
the smell is just sub par, even after cure. The skywalker smells a little fruity
here's the hang up
you can vape it, you caan smoke it, you can press it, you caan bong it, it won't get you stoned.
Your great grandmaa could probably get to sleep on this.
I didn't do anything wrong. No pests or mold or stupid stuff noobs do. If anything they didn't go long enough. But I don't believe that.

Conclusion- 420 genetics are piss, ladies and gentleman. Two or even five more weeks would not have given these genetics potency enough for anybody who smokes more than once a day. Period. No ifs, ands or butts. These seeds will never produce chronic. Don't get me wrong, it looks great. No seeds, no males. No herms. Pretty, frosty. Just junk. Brick was better. These genetics are stepped on. and Since this is my third run in a row, i'm calling it.
Oh dam I'm so sorry my friend @TwitchVee that's heartbreaking.
All that work , wasted.
:sorry:

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom