My New Grow

StrongZZZ

420 Member
Hello there! Just wanted say to eveyone. Im new and a beginner. Please be nice Veg week 4

20211109_103133.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @StrongZZZ

We are here to help you; not hinder you. Since, you are new at growing; I suggest you start a grow journal so we can follow along and help, if you need it.

Tell us a little bit of how you are growing your ladies. Oh ya, they do look happy.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

:welcome: The folks on here are all ever so nice … never be afraid to ask questions - they’ll help you out.!

Your grow is looking very nice! Dont forget to start a journal for it!

Hey @StrongZZZ - tell us about those pretty ladies … whatcha got growing there?

Aloha canna friend!

Welcome to the Canna Bible...loads of information and seasoned growers. Tons of expertise in a wealth of different growing environments.

Girls look good!! Hope you start a journal so we can tag along for the ride! Be sure to drop by other journals and grab a look see!

Thank you so much I'm a nice guy myself and a smart one at that. So I might be able to answer some basic questions. Here is my question, same as before but the soil seems to slowly be drying up now. Will I have root rot or any other deficiencies? Is it normal for a plant to act like it's overwatered when it's asleep during the end of 18/6 daylight. . Look at these pics and tell me what you think it could me?

20211114_015730.jpg

20211114_015720.jpg

20211114_004014.jpg

20211114_004010.jpg

Sounds yummy! ;)

Thank you so much I'm a nice guy myself and a smart one at that. So I might be able to answer some basic questions. Here is my question, same as before but the soil seems to slowly be drying up now. Will I have root rot or any other deficiencies? Is it normal for a plant to act like it's overwatered when it's asleep during the end of 18/6 daylight. . Look at these pics and tell me what you think it could me?

20211114_015730.jpg

20211114_015720.jpg

20211114_004014.jpg

20211114_004010.jpg
Welcome to 420 Mag ! About 1 - 1.5 hours before my lights go off I see my plants start to droop. Once lights come back on it takes them about 1 hour to perk up & look happy again. If your plants aren't doing something similar & staying droopy.... you probably over watered. Not a big deal unless you keep over watering. Just let them dry out before you water again.

20211114_015730.jpg

20211114_015720.jpg

20211114_004014.jpg

20211114_004010.jpg
Wht is the temp inside the tent during "daylight" hours?

Here is my question, same as before but the soil seems to slowly be drying up now. Will I have root rot or any other deficiencies? Is it normal for a plant to act like it's overwatered when it's asleep during the end of 18/6 daylight. . Look at these pics and tell me what you think it could me?
Root rot is not as common as the internet would make you think. Over watering for any chosen medium type can lead to it, and over watering is common. I don't know the history but it is not showing any signs of rot or deficiency.

Yes, some slouching in there sleep is normal. As long as they perk back up at sunrise. If they don't start wakening up within maybe half hour of sunrise you may need to look at other factors. The lights can be heating the room or changing RH to a level the plant was waiting for.

As for how the plants look. Couple could use a prune to get light and air down into the plant. Droopy tops in pic are because the lights just came on, assuming. Common cause for excessive morning slouch is low night temp. One looks pale green but I don't know if it was always pale or recovering from overwater. Watch it over a day or two and see what happens. If it shows any improvement or stays stable it just needs to recover. If it gets worse then you may want to intervein. Light green is a sign of low nitrogen absorption. Usually that is the soil PH is off. Next time you water test the run off waters PH level.

Back
Top Bottom