My Second DIY Grow Cabinet - K-Train & Shining Silver Haze

TriangleCheese

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I last reported here. I had to get rid of my old DIY grow cabinet because I was unable to carry that with me :) So I decided to build a new one from the scratch. There are some differences compared to my first cabinet. This time stealth is not an issue, thankfully. So I used some thin wooden plates for the door and the back panel. I painted them with white spray but I don't think that is efficient enough but still, I have plenty of lumens. Lighting equipment consist of a combination of CFL and LED's. Since RH levels are fairly ok now, I won't use a humidifier this time. I don't know maybe I will add it later but as plant grows, cabinet holds more humidity. 18-6 classic photoperiod, heat sink on leds with 2 output fans and an extra output in the electronics section. This section is seperated from the grow room by 2 sheets of carbon filters as you can see below. Here we go 3rd week of vegetation for K-Train at back and Shining Silver Haze in front;

IMG_117543.JPG
IMG_117033.JPG
IMG_117134.JPG
IMG_117236.JPG
IMG_117342.JPG
IMG_117434.JPG

re: My Second DIY Grow Cabinet - K-Train & Shining Silver Haze

I will keep posting from another thread for bloom period. I will post new link here. Plants are really good for indoors. I can see roots in every section of the soil. Very fast root development for both strains.

EDIT: I should mention that I applied root training. If you don't do this roots may not develop that fast. Let me explain what I mean by root training;

As you can see I preferred rectangular pots. I dropped seeds on one side and watered them from the other side. Therefore roots grew much faster to reach the solution.

Back
Top Bottom