My Second Try - 2 Tents - 1 Grow - 1 Flower - 4 Strains

msuksimon

420-magazine-mobile358574508.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2138754482.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1444128944.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

7 strains in 2 tents. 3 white widow cbd, 1 amnesia, 1 delicious candy, 1 kiwiskunk, 1 delahaze, 1 New York City auto

Looks like you gonna have a ton of pot , those plants look beautiful bro.

I hope so. I cure it and then give about a 1/3 away to a friend with MS. The rest I smoke at home with friends. Hence the variety.

I have a few health issues of my own which cannabis helps with but when you see how a MS sufferer responds it's amazing. Everyone should be growing and giving some away to those that can't grow. The best thing I have ever done is grow cannabis.
(Although I did take Capt Mark Kelly (shuttle captain) out for Dinner whilst in Orlando and met Miss October 2012 from Playboy)

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Delicious Candy is huge and it's not ready for another 20 days. 3 white widow ghs the week after and 1xamnesia world of sees ready 3 after that. Small non flowering plant is Delahaze by Paradise. I almost forgot the NYC auto 1 1/2 ounce if lucky day 69 and still not ready. I'm going to struggle drying it!

420-magazine-mobile782039053.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1642292124.jpg

Delicious Candy bending under the weight 1/5 red all cloudy. Now to hang and dry.

Yes it's great smoke imo its one of my top 3 Indica dom I've ever tried along with nirvana's lithium og and wos Pakistan valley I've ever had. Just a full body high that's very long lasting. Crazy curing smell almost like an cheesy incense lol. Highly recommended!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry not been online in a while. The crystals were great the NYC smoke not so. The Cheese is Amazing (very fast) and I have a 10 week white widow and amnesia in the tent now. I have not used any boost or nutes at all for the last three weeks with any of them. The smoke just seems stronger. The white widow was so peppery when trial smoked, it's as if someone poured black pepper on my weed.
It's still early as its all still curing. But I can assure you White Widow is when flushed properly, beautiful. The NYC Diesel in my opinion was crap, sorry New York. It's curing now but doesn't seem to be getting better.
Bamboo and palms are now in the tents. The Amnesia is max a week off. One thing I have learnt is that some of these boosts work and some hamper flavour. I think I'm going organic!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom