My Seedling Is Not Growing Anymore

Got it guys, thx for the information, really appreciate, I will try to keep a grow journal in the forum, so you guys can see an update, I hope this little seedling survive, is medicinal 20% CBD 0.5 THC and was expensive to buy this little seed where I live

Got it guys, thx for the information, really appreciate, I will try to keep a grow journal in the forum, so you guys can see an update, I hope this little seedling survive, is medicinal 20% CBD 0.5 THC and was expensive to buy this little seed where I live
Did you get that bean from one of our sponsors. Im looking for a strain with those cbd/thc levels.

ARE YOU USING A GOOD "ROOT STIMULATOR" ? THIS NEEDED FOR THE 1ST 2 WEEKS OF GROWTH (root stimulators need to be used untill week 4 of flower - after your seedling stage use once a week till as mentioned to the end of week 4 (flower) (example: Great White, Orca, ect)

I have an organic garden (vegetables) So I'm trying to do the same with my plant, I just made yesterday a natural root stimulator made from sprouted lentils. I will add it to the next water, but as recommended I will not water until the pot gets dried and still not done yet.

About the CBD seed I bought it from paisaseeds.com/en/semilla/high-cbd-low-thc/

Have you ever heard of "tarticonail" a natural plant growth stimulator made with kelp, alafal meal , enzymens and fulic acid - brew for 24 hr.s -- if you don't want to got thru all this consider Massive Bloom by Green Planet for increased Terpene's look at "Soil Balance.com" increases you CBD in plants

I have an organic garden (vegetables) So I'm trying to do the same with my plant, I just made yesterday a natural root stimulator made from sprouted lentils. I will add it to the next water, but as recommended I will not water until the pot gets dried and still not done yet.

About the CBD seed I bought it from paisaseeds.com/en/semilla/high-cbd-low-thc/
Thanks

I have everything at home for my garden, I usually made compost tea, and I add those ingredients to my teas so yeah I can use them for my girl. I will try that. I also have FPJ (Fermented plant juice)

I have everything at home for my garden, I usually made compost tea, and I add those ingredients to my teas so yeah I can use them for my girl. I will try that. I also have FPJ (Fermented plant juice)
for more fermented teas look at Well Grown Seeds.com they offer a large selection of fermented teas ;have never used them but sound like they are very good for plants I/m starting to use more teas

Well, I usually plant vegetables all year and I only use teas for my plants and they are happy. No pest.
sounds like you have it down -- here lately starting to brew teas/learning - any good advice is helpful (Extreme Gardening.com has a good Tea also a company called "Root Organic" has some very good tea mixes with glasier rock dust, volcano rock dust, kelp, alfala, fish bone meal, oyster meal , ect to say a few ( sample packs (3) for $8.98 ( one of the best tea "mixes' I have found - just finished off Budswell (flower)and Super Tea (veg) good stuff !

Back
Top Bottom