My sick plants

pergolatios

Hey guyz.Im tottaly new to growing and my plants seem to be sick.Now,i saw many sick plants on internet with a diagnosis but i really cant understand whats the problem with mine,i could swear they have at least 4-5 different problems.I hope you can help me.Im sorry if this is the wrong place for this thread

So here are my plants,they are about 15-20 days old.Big Budda Cheese Auto Feminised

IMG_20150424_164601.jpg
IMG_20150424_164424.jpg

*Soil: Just a cheap soil
*Light: 1 cfl 85W 5100lumens 18/6
*I also dont have any fans but i have some holes at my box
*No nutrients
*I certainly over watered them at the begining but i think i got the "idea" now
*Im not expecting much from theese plants,i just want to learn how to grow and my badget is tight.

So what are theese yelow/brown stains and why does 1 of them look so weak compared to the other?can i save them?

Thank you

:Namaste:

If your not feeding them anything you might have either a PH issue in your soil or water, especially if using tap water.. one way to see what condition your water is in, take a sample to your local pool supply store, usually if they sell chlorine they'll test your water for free. Now don't mention anything about plants, just act like you got a new pool from Wally World or something. Most of the time they'll tell you how good or bad it is, it it's acidic or not etc etc.. and usually for free too. Where did the soil come from, many of the cheapo soils at local stores are kept outside, get rained on and can get infested with bugs easily.
Also, you really need to get a fan on them. It will do a few things like keep fresher air on them, strengthen the stems for another and you want the fan to oscillate as the leafs don't like constant air on them in one spot.. Hope you get things figured out man.. luck

if you don't have a Ph meter you could buy distilled water from wolly mart, that CFL should rock the little girl in a good way,I used the 23watt one at that size and kept it directly over the top at 3" ,,I too used the cheap soil as well and my girl was not happy either until I flushed her and got the run-off water to under 100PPM from 543 PPM with lots of water ,and repotted her in Nutri mix hp soilless mix and use 25% nutrients dosage every watering ,hope this helps

so guyz after some time,my plants grew,and we're now at flowering stage!Now,i had a great upgreat 15 days ago,a friend gave me his lamps!So 1 85w cfl ---->1 150w and 1 90w led ufo.im feeding it a 'blooming" potion and they seem like this.
IMG_20150615_173705.jpg
IMG_20150615_173709.jpg

The first one is the one that seemed stonger from the old photos and it is 27 cm tall(about 0.9 feet),i dont undstandand why the one has so many leaves and the other has-well- nearly none given that they grew at the same environment and they are the same strain.
Im happy aith the xp i farmed and looking forward to plant again.And now the big question,how much would you expect?

Back
Top Bottom