why are my leaves loosing colour?

crazy horse

Im stuck between low p.h and not enough nitrogen maybe even both although it could be something else, any ideas people??

My soil has added peat and im feeding with biobizz bloom and a little ready mixed miracle grow liquid feed, 9 times out of 10 my tap water is p.h 7-7.1, when the nutes are added it brings it down to 6.6-6.8, i dont have a p.h pen,only a soil tester and p.h strips oh and a dodgey p.h & moisture tester, the type with 2 prongs, im getting different readings when testing the soil with theese so its pretty confusing!

some pics.....

DSC000666.JPG

DSC0006712.JPG

DSC0006513.JPG

My soil has added peat and im feeding with biobizz bloom and a little ready mixed miracle grow liquid feed, i used these on my last grow with no problems although my soil never had added peat, could low p.h be blocking out cal./mag.??

Just to add, tap water is sometimes ok, but there are things in the water that do not evaporate. These extra additives can build up in the soil creating huge ph problems. My suggestion for you is to first flush with distilled water checking the ph of the runoff everytime. Your runoff should be around 6.5. I would get a more acurate ph tester. PH is very important. Hope this helps. ;-)

Just to add, tap water is sometimes ok, but there are things in the water that do not evaporate. These extra additives can build up in the soil creating huge ph problems. My suggestion for you is to first flush with distilled water checking the ph of the runoff everytime. Your runoff should be around 6.5. I would get a more acurate ph tester. PH is very important. Hope this helps. ;-)

Sure does Ms.Fox, thanks ;)

Back
Top Bottom