My son plugged my girls in early and power sparked in and out - Will they hermie?

GrowInTheDark

Hi, my 6 girls are 62 days old and have been flowering for 11 days, they are all confirmed females. My son went to the bathroom and plugged in my power cord 20 minutes early but the light flashed on and off about 4 times, will they hermie on me?

I don't think one 20 minute period of light stress is going to do much of anything, I wouldn't worry too much. Consider her in her natural environment where she'd see multiple nights of overnight thunderstorms, with intensely bright flashes of lightening.

And of course, get a timer so you're not dependent on plugging in a cord at the right time.

If you have a grow journal, consider linking it in your signature so we can all follow along.

If nothing else, be sure to keep us updated on how it turns out.

I don't think one 20 minute period of light stress is going to do much of anything, I wouldn't worry too much. Consider her in her natural environment where she'd see multiple nights of overnight thunderstorms, with intensely bright flashes of lightening.

And of course, get a timer so you're not dependent on plugging in a cord at the right time.

If you have a grow journal, consider linking it in your signature so we can all follow along.

If nothing else, be sure to keep us updated on how it turns out.

srry i changed the info above, my wife posted this for me and got the info wrong, the lights went on and off about 4 times.

lol, first grow? relax, its gonna be fine. i think if your plants are otherwise healthy they can take quite a bit of abuse. 20 minutes is no big deal.

Back
Top Bottom