Power outage during flowering

PaPaSwagSwag

Hello all let me start the thread by thanking you for taking time out of your certainly busy days to help me troubleshoot my issue here. My plants are in their second week of flowering and yesterday my power went out due to some local wind storms. This puts the outage at 18 hrs and counting. Luckily the plants were in their first hour of dark their dark cycle, so at least I have that going for me. My largest concern is that I live in a cold state where temperatures are currently dangerously close to freezing. My grow room is around 40degrees farenhieght currently. The power company said it could be two more days until I have power. HELP what should I do. I have access to a propane heater and a generator if need be. I know the generator is the best option but if possible I would not like to run is as I live in an urban area where medical marijuana is legal and running a generator will basically advertise to the world what I am doing. My questions are as follows.

1) How long can the plants go with out light?
2) Will too much dark time cause them to hermi?
3) any suggestions to help with my situation?

Thanks again all and I look forward to hearing your input.

How large of an area do you have to light, roughly?

As for the generator, quite frankly...
Can you name any situation that would justify running the thing more than your current one? :tommy:

Though I admit that I'm not familiar with your local situation, I can think of 1.000.000 things that are more suspicious than running a generator during a power outage that likely affects the whole neighbourhood.

The only risk might be a bunch of kids asking whether it's okay if they charge their phone right quick.

Regardless of what happens — best of luck to you.

Back
Top Bottom