My water nutrients fail after a couple of days: why?

Fietchen

Hi, i have started a automatic watering system at home with a 50l tank filled with nutrients canna coco a&b and the water get rotten after couple day's temps between 20-23c i have a water pump for move the water around and i fill hydrogen peroxide to it 3% 1-3ml/liter PH 5,6-5,9

Maybe the canna coco is not a good nutes bevore i use GHE Micro & Bloom but i do Hand watering no auto watering in a tank maybe the GHE is the better stuff what let the water better with not failing what you think?

are you doing recirculating water system? where does your water go after it drains out of your plants?

what color is your tank?? white or translucent is really bad, water tank needs to be fully blacked out

Not familiar with your nutrients... after mixing them together some nutrient products can cause bad bacteria to grow or bloom, it’s best to mix a fresh batch of nutes as opposed to premixing your nutes and storing them for later use, but you can rest assured Roy Growin knows his stuff!!!

are you doing recirculating water system? where does your water go after it drains out of your plants?

what color is your tank?? white or translucent is really bad, water tank needs to be fully blacked out

Not familiar with your nutrients... after mixing them together some nutrient products can cause bad bacteria to grow or bloom, it’s best to mix a fresh batch of nutes as opposed to premixing your nutes and storing them for later use, but you can rest assured Roy Growin knows his stuff!!!

No recircle water it drains in a seperat tray! Is a water pump nessesary? I only ad H2O2 to it but no air stone.

I have been using that brand for years - it does not go rotten
Only Boost & Enzyme go off - the former is pond water, the latter smells like stale piss
Did you scrub the tank and flush through with H2O2 when you switched over?

No i do not add Enzym only separately... I think i try GHE i have micro left only need Bloom i buy a Bottle to test it out maybe it is better

No i do not add Enzym only separately... I think i try GHE i have micro left only need Bloom i buy a Bottle to test it out maybe it is better
You need a couple air stones. i run 2 big air stones in my 70 gal tank plus table floods 3x a day then drains back into my rez whhcih is pumped back onto table.

Why spend monen adding hydrogen when u can run air stones 24/7

Your water needs tonbe constantly stirrd and airrated.

Gotnmy rez on a concrete basement flor, temps usually 18c to 20c water is always clear and clean and smells good.
I use flora trio nutes.

Back
Top Bottom