My white widow has yellow leaves!

mad4evr

420 Member
Hey everyone I'm a new to growing and I'm in my second week of grow after seedling and my plant has started to go yellow and has some red veins in the leaves. I'm not sure if it's sulfur or nitrogen deficiency if any!
it's soil grow
Strain - Dinafem Seeds White Widow AUTO
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 5.6 ounces
Lights - (1) 400 Watt HPS
Nutrients - No nutrients added yet!
PH - 7-7.5
RH - 30% to 50%
Tent Temperature -62 to 88
Tent dimensions 62-Inch x 36-Inch x 20-Inch
Pests - None Known

IMG_17386.JPG
IMG_17406.JPG

I'd really appreciate it if someone can help me before it's too late...

I would say ph problem in conjunction with too hot. how close are your lights? The red veins are actually ok and normal so since it is on under side of leaves where it is shaded, heat and ph are my best answer. try and get your temp between 70 and 75 get some ph down and adjust to around 6.5, and back your light off, it doesnt need to be very close to such a small plant. hope it works out for ya. Also if ph is bad then nutes wont work properly. I use general hydroponics nutes at 1/4 strength for that size plant which would be 1/2 ml of micro 1/4 ml of both grow and bloom add to water then ph it to around 6.5.

Thanks for replying guys..I haven't used any nutes yet but I have AN ph perfect micro grow bloom that I was planning to use but didn't know when and the plant is not having any heat issues from the light.
Today when I checked the lower leaves were the ones who turned yellowish so I'm thinking of nitrogen deficiency but I'll start using my AN nutes but how should I prepare it for the soil?
Btw the light are on 16/8

Back
Top Bottom