Mythbusters

ok so i am going to try to tell the sex by taproot extrusion and leaf node evenness/irregularities.
I have 2 a-train femmed
2 SLH femmed
1 moby dick femmed
1 g-13 labs pineapple express femmed
2 Qwebble femmed (qwerkle x sour bubble)
and to give me male genetics possibly? 8 regular beans of fairlight c99 f5.
Started soak yesterday. 24 hours later
4 c99 seeds have split. 3 from pointed end. 1 from side of bean. I will label this one and any others that may appear with a diff marker than the rest of the control group(end extrusion seedlings)
No femmed seeds yet to pop. we"ll see what happens tomorrow ;-)

ok so i am going to try to tell the sex by taproot extrusion and leaf node evenness/irregularities.
I have 2 a-train femmed
2 SLH femmed
1 moby dick femmed
1 g-13 labs pineapple express femmed
2 Qwebble femmed (qwerkle x sour bubble)
and to give me male genetics possibly? 8 regular beans of fairlight c99 f5.
Started soak yesterday. 24 hours later
4 c99 seeds have split. 3 from pointed end. 1 from side of bean. I will label this one and any others that may appear with a diff marker than the rest of the control group(end extrusion seedlings)
No femmed seeds yet to pop. we"ll see what happens tomorrow ;-)
I suspect your using c99 to x for speed

Not really.
I love c99. Some tasty, happy bud. Been puffin since '80 and one of my all time favs.
going to femm my favorite c99 and pollinate the SLH
Super Lemon Cindy anyone?
Gonna b the kill.

I luv cindy to Its like spaying the house with glade sub cool has some c99 x into his stains, I grown the Flav and Qleaner both had some c99 via Space Queen Romulan x c99, Both plants grow with speed the flav was like outdoor weeds it amazed me, and got me high yields I have a Pandora's box up next and its stated as a heavy yielder. Yeah lemon is popular in the mile high city the best x has been Lemon x White Rhino it tasted so unique, high was top notch but the smell had no cannabis in it it match that Chinese sweet lemon chicken sauce no human would know it was pot. I did hand it to someone and they said damn that smells like grape fruit. My friend and I enjoyed some in his garage we walked in to his house a separate building and his daughter stated laughing and said what the hell have you guys been smoking lemons. I'd love to bake with this stuff. I'd like to see c99 x Moby Dick that to tasty strains maybe the c99 would tone down the moby dicks skunky . Train x's are good to.:lot-o-toke:I wish I could have unlimited genetics to play with

My wish is for safe secure room rrgr. Got them under t-5 til who knows when. Can u say multiple LST and root pruning too the max.

Ok 72 hours later.
All of the feminized seeds had taproots that were end extrusion.
Cinderella had 4 end extrusion, 1 definite side extrusion(marked ) and one funky extrusion (kinda side ,kinda end) marked with a ? mark.
We'll see in about 6 weeks how they play out.

Re: 420 Consumer Reports - Mythbusters

Not only is raw weed NASTY tasting, it will give you one hell of a stomach ache.

I had to validate this by trying it twice ;).

Very reproducible based on two data points, and my research is done ;).

Interesting. I had a Mj salad once with Italian dressing and it was good. One of the buds that I ate was very spicy. The salad was called the 3 bud combo and sorry but I do not recall the species names. I continued smoking and stuff with my friends and then all of a sudden, Bam, I was stoned as hell. I would laugh at the silliest things and i got real intense into conversations. I never got the upset stomach which brings me to the reason I am telling this story. I wonder if certain species are more for the edible aspects than others and vice versa. I would dare say that I am sure their is. Anywho, thanks for reading

Back
Top Bottom