Name that deficiency

Jajunk

From what I've researched, looks like Ca deficiency... especially with it occurring around the veins, but I wanted to get some second opinions. It's mainly only occurring on large fans leaves though, not new growth. I've flushed and upped the CalMag slightly.

Cheers!

20191108_135653.jpg

U can’t fix the damaged leaves :sorry: but if the new leaves are looken good your problems may b behind u. What kind of fertilizer u using ? Any bloom nutes? At what strength?

I use the same fertilizer but at half strength. I don’t follow the ff feeding program. I wait till plants dry
Out good before watering again alternating between plain water and Fertilizer.
Fox farm wants u to use more product than is needed imo to produce som great buds buddy.

Yeah, I started this current grow only feeding every other water, which I water about every 4 days in flower. I do give the full dose that FF recommends, and my White Widow and AK420 are loving it.. I think this Royal Gorilla didn't like it as much.. it had some N toxicity too. So, I'm thinking it was maybe lock. I flushed her and then gave her half nutes and another dose of extra calmag; I think she's finally rebounding because I saw considerable amounts of new bud swelling and I haven't seen any new chlorosis... it got pretty bad though, hope she can pull through.

I always add 5 ml. Of cal- mag with or without nutrients and silica a 5 ml. As well, it seems to make the plant stronger and more flexible for training imo

Back
Top Bottom