Nanners popping out

Ernball420

If i have nanners popping out on one of my light depo plants, was gonna cut it or isolate it by its self only reason id do that if it pollenates its self for seeds?

What time of hermaphrodite is it did it hermaphrodite from genetics did it hermaphrodite from stress did it do it and it's last chance for survival they will produce them in order to feed their self a few of these methods will produce feminized seeds depending on what type hermaphrodite?

What time of hermaphrodite is it did it hermaphrodite from genetics did it hermaphrodite from stress did it do it and it's last chance for survival they will produce them in order to feed their self a few of these methods will produce feminized seeds depending on what type hermaphrodite?
Possibly stress or about done with flowering. Wondering if it pollens its self or do i need to set to plants aside,although it might be to late to make seeds cause theres like only two weeks left,

No you're not too late there is a lot of ways to do this you can actually collect the pollen and put it in the refrigerator for a month or two and it will remain viable and then you can go to one of your next plants use this pollen to produce seeds and keep your genetics alive every seed will be female well 99 percent you can wait till they open get a bag shake it why it is in the back let the pollen settle easily open the bag with a pair of scissors or a knife use a credit card or something to that nature scrapes the sides of the bag the pollen will collect on the card don't touch the pollen the oils in your fingers are bad for it place to pollen in the refrigerator why it is open and let it partially dry another way you can go about this is you can start collecting the the pollen sacs as they mature and start to drop pollen if your plant is getting close to being done it won't have time to make the seeds so just collect the pollen sacs store them and you can use them on your next Plant if you have any questions let me know

If i have nanners popping out on one of my light depo plants, was gonna cut it or isolate it by its self only reason id do that if it pollenates its self for seeds?
if you got a couple I would take a spray bottle and spray your plant with water..lightly not a bath, that will kill the pollen if the bananas pop. wear gloves and use sharp scissors to extricate them.

I would try to isolate if possible unless she is the only one.

how long has she been in flower? she could be to long in flower or she got really stress out from either high humitiy or temp.

Looks like there might be two plants , gave the ones i think might be doing it a quick scanning. Flipped them on june 9. How bad do u think theyll seed? Found on my buds had bud roat, maybe from spraying n not letting them dryput good enough befor covering.looks like they are on there second thing where thry open up n spit out more white hairs.

420-magazine-mobile1667076526.jpg
420-magazine-mobile854773030.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1652983961.jpg

You got a while to go still so it is either stress or genetics very rarely if it is a seed bank seed is it going to be genetics

Some of them feminized seeds turn hermi. Happend last year.
Think i should just let them seed abit , how bad will it seed everything?

420-magazine-mobile1725729948.jpg

In the beginning 16 of them were yellow n small n shit , once i flipped them they started budding harder then the rest an them r theones spitting nanners :/

That is one of the negatives of feminized seeds but all feminized seeds have this issue feminized seeds will hermaphrodite with very little stress

Back
Top Bottom