Natures Living Auto soil amendment: any experience with it?

Cwmoore577

So I’m nearly at harvest on my 2nd grow. My first grow I used Fox Farm Strawberry Fields and had issues. On the 2nd I switched to Royal Gold Tupur mix (coco) and while so far it works well enough it’s tedious without a drip system.

I’m planning the 3rd and I’ve been looking at possibly getting a bag of Fox Farm Ocean Forest and using the Nature’s Living soil amendment built specifically for autoflowers. I wanted to get any input from people with experience with that brand or similar products before committing to it.

Here’s their link:
Nature’s Living Super Soil

What are the pros and cons of using this vs bottle nutrients?

What if an autoflower runs long, would you eventually need to add fertilizer? My current Zkittlez auto is in week 13 and likely still a week or two until ready.

Im on my 4th grow,
This run im using kind soil ,and roots oranic..the kind soil is a super soil. It goes at the bottom of the pot .then the roots ontop.
Being a super soil you water only ..
I love it ,so do my girls .

I used happy frog , and fox farms trio for nutes....
Kiss....
This run has been simple
2 autos in 3 gallon smart pot..
1 fem ,,started in 1 gal,transplanted to a 5 gal...
Water only ,every 3 days..
1st auto is drying ..
Heres my WwFem ,and bubblelishous auto
IMAG1516.jpg

So I’m nearly at harvest on my 2nd grow. My first grow I used Fox Farm Strawberry Fields and had issues. On the 2nd I switched to Royal Gold Tupur mix (coco) and while so far it works well enough it’s tedious without a drip system.

I’m planning the 3rd and I’ve been looking at possibly getting a bag of Fox Farm Ocean Forest and using the Nature’s Living soil amendment built specifically for autoflowers. I wanted to get any input from people with experience with that brand or similar products before committing to it.

Here’s their link:
Nature’s Living Super Soil

What are the pros and cons of using this vs bottle nutrients?

What if an autoflower runs long, would you eventually need to add fertilizer? My current Zkittlez auto is in week 13 and likely still a week or two until ready.
If you’re wanting to grow organic, go with Happy Frog, as its built with more Mica and Humic acid.
If you’re use synthetic nutes, honestly it won’t matter, but I’d go Ocean Forest. I do recommend adding in 8 quarts of Perlite #3 or #4 if you can find it. I ended up ordering it from Amazon.
Have you heard about Greenleaf Nutrients yet? They are giving away free samples of their “organic” fertilizer Mega Crop that has a lot of changing how they grow. You should check it out. I finally broke down and got some the other week.
Before MC, I used a built soil, and was brewing compost teas every week.
So far I’m impressed, but only in week 5 of veg. A lot of folks are getting awesome results.
Bag of Happy Frog+8qts Perlite+Free sample of Mega Crop should get you where you need to be.

Back
Top Bottom