Necessity of EC meter

Ooooooohhhhh ....... Just realised a massive flaw in all my explanations.
The bottom leaves will also go yellow naturally but all over at the same time. They literally get cannabalised by the plant in every way if they're not getting enough light.
Sounds like a small thing but makes a massive difference. Bollocks. Think I'll need to find an admin to let me edit my feeding thread to include that or I could cause some problems. Don't want that hanging over me lol.

@Mr. Krip sorry to bother you bud but ive just looked to see who the admin were and your the first I recognised lol. Would you mind reading the above please and let me know if it's possible.
Thanks in advance mate. Short n sweet :)

@Mr. Krip sorry to bother you bud but ive just looked to see who the admin were and your the first I recognised lol. Would you mind reading the above please and let me know if it's possible.
Thanks in advance mate. Short n sweet :)
If it's possible, and I don't believe it is, I don't have the authority to do it. I believe the posts are editable for 420 minutes and, after that, it's a "no-go" but, IF it's possible, the best way to get it done would be to click the "Report" link on the exact post you want to edit, and put in the request there. Worst case, one of the Admin's may be able to edit it for you. :goodluck:

If it's possible, and I don't believe it is, I don't have the authority to do it. I believe the posts are editable for 420 minutes and, after that, it's a "no-go" but, IF it's possible, the best way to get it done would be to click the "Report" link on the exact post you want to edit, and put in the request there. Worst case, one of the Admin's may be able to edit it for you. :goodluck:
Deleted by request.

Excellent mate and thanks very much for the quick reply, it's much appreciated :)
I'll wait untill tomorrow though. Bit beyond me now lol :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom