Need advice ASAP....

Crower619

Hows it going guys My first grow was very successful of Hawaiin skunk :Rasta: anyways my question is I just started with clones from a dispensary thats called Hogs Breath is it the same process from when it sprouts from a seed??I've had the 2 clones for about a week and there already growing like crazy I just started feeding it FF-GB every 3-4 days Should I mist away with a bottle? And also Did I do it right by just planting it into soil with the root cube?

Just remember Ive only done the Germinating with the seed process and let just say the longer process so sorry if my questions sound noobish....

You are perfectly fine to plant it into dirt using your rock-wool cube.
If there is new growth and plenty of roots then I would say yes you are fine to feed it nutes.
As for misting, that's always a good thing to do it helps keep the stomata open and the plant happy but if its already out of a humidity dome and growing I would say its a + but if you miss a misting or 2 you should be fine.
Any pics available?
Hope this has helped and good luck with your grow!!:roorrip:

photo8.jpg

Looks great :)

Sounds like you might be feeding too often. Try watering 2 times every week, 1 time with food 1 time without. Even if you don't see signs of nute burn if you're over-feeding only slightly it will just slow growth. Anyone feel free to correct me on this.

Keep up the misting but when you start flowering prob best to stop if you are new to growing to avoid possibility of mold at bud sites.

Peace

I agree i dont like foliar feeding in general because i have seen people get mold durring the flowering stage. Not to mention teh burns if you mix it too strong.... Keep us updated on how they are. A journal is a good way to do so

I foliar fed and worked out pretty good he might be watering too much? but to give you an idea i use to foliar feed once in the morning when they woke up and another halfway their daylight period kind of like a lunch! and then water them an hour before night time! also use 1/4 for foliar feeding! per gallon

Back
Top Bottom