When to utilize FF Big Bloom

Smokeyjoe

It was rather offhandedly mentioned to me at the hydro shop that FF Grow Big and Big Bloom can be used together as well as Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom for flower cycle?
I was never told just how this is to be achieved. This is a soil grow using FF OF.
Am I supposed to mix the GB and BB alone then throw them together in one jug to feed or am I missing the point?
Just wondering what others do with there nutes the get them all to there lovely ladies?

I use all three they are amazing, tiger bloom runs a little high so use less. But you can use as much grow big as you'd like = DDD. Also id use your GB and BB every other time u water.

so when ur ready to add nutes just put them all in on container with water...then add to plant???? is that how it wrks????

yes add them to a container of water...it calls for said amount to be mixed per gallon...so pay attention to that....One cap full is equal to a teaspoon of nutes ((i think that its teaspoon...its either that or tablespoon...either way)) i tested it and the cap holds the same amount as what the directions call for...so 2-3 capfulls of each per gallon, every other watering and youll be fine....and remember its safer to have too little nutes and be able to add more next watering then over nute your plants and risk nute burn or even worse killing them all together.....im basically in the same boat as you are.. 1 planter is FF ocean forsest and the other planter is FF happy frog....all using FF Grow Big for veg and Tiger Bloom for flower...i will also be adding fruit bat guano come flower ((here in a week or so))....

I have used all three FF nutes at different times during growth.... I didn't know you could or are supose to mix the nutes at certain stages.

For example, week 2 on that table says 2 tsp of Grow big AND 2 Tbl of big bloom. This confuses me. Do I use both mixtures of the nutes at the same time? only one gal of water with 2 tsp of GB and 2 tbl of BB in the same gallon?

Back
Top Bottom