Need Advice/Experience on First Grow +Seedbanks/Strains

KungFuPurp

So i'm planning on starting my first grow soon, as of now i'm getting my grow room setup. So i thought i'd post and see if anyone has had first hand experience with the Seed Banks affiliated with Attitude? Or if you've had experience with the strains i'll be receiving? (below)

I just ordered 6 Feminized seeds from Humboldt Seed Organisation via Attitude, 3 Seeds of Sour Blueberry along with 3 seeds of Pineapple Skunk. With that purchase i receive two free Sour Diesel#2 seeds from Humboldt Seed Org. Also two free seeds from G13 Labs one being ''OG13'' & one being ''Cheese''. So i end up with 10 total seeds (i know it's not a lot, but this is my first ''Quality'' grow with legitimate strains & i don't have a ton of space to grow as of now)

PS.- Could anyone tell me if i could use this ''grow tent'' to Veg. & Flower my plants? I'd rather go soil for my first grow but not entirely sure on a grow tent to use,any advice is appreciatedGenCom Grow Tents - Access Hydroponic

I normally avoid large seeds banks... mainly due to the fact they purchase seeds in bulk & that they may be sitting around for some time intill they sell ? this may effect germination ratio.

So i visit seed companys own website & that pretty much assures me that i get the fresh seeds.

Some seed companys may even reimburse you seeds if you have a poor germination ratio also :thumb:

Sponsors of 420 have a good reputuation :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom