Need Advice on AutoFlower - Do's and Don'ts

Smokeybearr

Okay so ive grown plenty of bagseed plants. Except all in the ground i had about 15 going at one time. However this is my first time ever ordering an autoflower or any seed as a matter of fact. I was wondering if anyone could give me some do's and dont. Would putting it in the window ceil give it enough sunlight for a good size yield? I have a 2o watt lightbulb says its gives off 1100 lumens would this be adequate for the plant for about the first two weeks or so? Or would i need to go to walmart and buy a grolight? Also ive heard using black lights also do strange things to the coloring of bud and or plant is this true? Lastly what kind of potting soil could i used a already have perlite and vermiculite! Any information would be appreciated. Thank you!

Re: Need Advice on AutoFlower...Do's and Don'ts

Blcak lights do nothing I asked the same thing, nothing. and your soil is fine, nutrients are something you could add go to blue nutrient or fox farm here is a link Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE. And no leaving it by the window ceil isnt enough unless its during the day and you use lights at night. And yea buy some grow lights the more you have the better your grow will be. Start a journal and get more feedback when youre growing. Happy growing

Im trying to go organic as possible. I checked the link but its all hydro nutrients. I was thinking using pearlite and vermiculite mixed with fox farms ocean forest for about 20 days. Then mixing bone meal and blood meal and a very small amount of phosporus. Any other things you could think of that would help. I will begin a grow journal once i start growing!

I am in the same boat and starting an auto grow. CFL,s would be a good start and your soil choice seems fine. IMHO You could probably stick with Fox farm all the way. I get confused with the nutes. what when how much etc... Do some research on the threads. I have run across many of the answers you seek. Stay positive and hang in there!

Back
Top Bottom