Need advice on cleaning up a growhouse

kingkongjr

Hi all,

I have no opinion about smoking or growing, as it is really a personal choice IMO. I have a house that I rented out to a few college students and the police bust the place for growing a huge garden. We are talking about duct work, stolen electricity, irrigation, and all sorts of modification. Currently I am looking at a few months at least and a few tens of thousands to fix the place up. I really need some advice on how to restore the place back to a normal habitable house. The kids are no where to be found as they use fake ID for everything.

How do I check for mold? so far it seems like they have a lot of duct works that prevented the mold (at least visible so), what can I do to check and clean all places to avoid potential problem?

How do I clean off the smell? I heard ozone generator works so which one should I get? should I buy or should I lease?

The bust left me a lot of equipment, I try selling on craigslist but I think I can only sell so much. Is there a place I can sell here? We are talking about like 50 magnetic ballast 1000w, 50 reflector / hood (4"), 6 high power fan, 100 water pumps, 20 wall fans, 30 trays and 30 27 gallon superbox. Even hydro shop seems to not wanting to buy all of them or only low ball me to death. I want to sell them so I can afford the repair.

Thanks.

I'm looking for a place to grow. Why don't you just rent it out as a grow op? You save money on repairs, I save money on modifications. :) Perfect pairing!

I'm looking for a place to grow. Why don't you just rent it out as a grow op? You save money on repairs, I save money on modifications. :) Perfect pairing!

I do not want the legal liability of losing the house. Also for long term operation it would destroy the house so bad that I would have to tear it down. Maybe you should look for a more water tolerant commercial building instead of wood frame residential? or just buy a house so other people wouldn't have to take the risk with you?

Back
Top Bottom