I'm a newbie that wants to know if this set up will work for my needs

mmmnq

420 Member
Hello :420:

I have some questions on grow cabinets.

I read some of the advice and people are advising not to buy this crap but on my own perspective its a stealthy box and thats my number 1 priority. I'm living in asia and our laws on cannabis is very tough. I live in a tight place. No rooms, just a studio unit. I read some advice that tents are much better but I'm living in a 30sqm studio unit and there are no rooms here to hide the tent so my only option is to buy a stealth box for myself. I don't have the expertise nor the time to build one myself too. So please please don't flame me for wanting to buy this.. This is really my only option. All I want is advice if I can grow properly on these products.

Here's the set up based on the sheet:

The Superbox dimensions are 18 x 24 x 30 in.

Can I grow the ff seeds:

1. Blue Dream
  2. Green Ribbon
  3. Sour Diesel

Basically Sativa. Is the height for that box enough to grow these plants?
Is the box an all in one solution to grow my weeds?
How much yield can I get from this box based on your experience?

Please answer my questions. Thank you very much :volcano-smiley:

Hi mmmnq

If it is your only option, then it is your only option. I am not familiar with that stealth box, but given the dimension you will be flowering from the start. Sativa or Indica you will be flowering very quickly.

Only you can answer the question "can I do it". You can grow in anything as long as you meet the plant requirements. The people who say you can't do it, or those who say don't waste your time are not in your situation.

Good luck to you. If you do start growing, start a journal here and we will follow along!

:welcome: TO :420:

Back
Top Bottom