Will my T5 setup work?

GSGrower

This is my first post on any cannabis forum, I'm a new grower but I have been doing a lot of research but all I seem to find is posts from years ago. Anyway, I will be purchasing 2 light fixtures from HTGsupply. (Slimstar) 4ft. 8 bulbs and (Slimstar) 4ft. 6 bulbs. The lights I plan on buying are AgroMax Pure Par lights just for veg and I plan on mixing it up with 3000k t5's during flower if anyone has any input on how to mix the lights or any other "better" way to veg or flower I would appreciate it. I will have a grow box that is 4x4x7. I plan on having an intake and exhaust fan with a filter. I plan on growing on soil (fox farm) 2gal. fabric bags. I would like to squeeze 10 bubblelicious nirvana feminized seeds into this box (sea of green). I just wanna know will it work? Is this overkill? I'll have 70k lumens and about 640w in a 4x4. Is there anyone out there that has tried similar techniques and how were the results?
Thanks, GSGrower

Thank you LEDBud for pointing this thread out. His plants look amazing! I'm still learning what nutes do what to certain parts of the plant. I will be starting my grow in May, I should have enough time to study. I just can't wait for the hands on work.

Further reading those quantum bad boys tend to get a little hot and are just a little to big for a 4x4 space. But thanks for shedding some light on different fixtures. No pun intended :laugh::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom