Need advice on what company to order seeds from

Fric

Hello everyone
Been looking at the sponsor page and there is many to pick from. Living in the US and not in a recreation state. so im worried about who to use.
Should i send it to my Friend that lives in another state and have him reship it? or think its safe to order to my job, I get the mail. dont think i should get them where im about to grow. Any sugestions would be great.
Want to buy atleast to start my moms :)
then thinking on only cloning moms no more then 3 times then start from seed again.
What do u guys recommend. Still learning going to be setting up a 5x4 room DWC with fox farms.

Attitude Seed bank worked for me, t-shirt option. (we probably should not have mentioned the t-shirt option, that was the rule) 2010

It ships pretty quick, says they do free replacement.

DN

Herbies ! No Problems ! :thumb:

The T-shirt option is posted on their website under stealth delivery. Its not a secret. Most orders getting caught are T-shirt option. Why not mention it, attitude is losing money every time one gets picked up

The reason for the orders being confiscated in the US with the T-Shirt method is that the Tee Shirts are regulated by Trade Quotas and are subject to inspections regarding child labor laws restrictions in foreign countries. A T-Shirt is a red flag for importation by US Customs. They are not looking for seeds, they are looking at the Certificate of Origin (The tag on the neck) where the T-shirt was manufactured. They just stumble upon the seeds.

The Single Seed Centre is a good choice.

Hello everyone
Been looking at the sponsor page and there is many to pick from. Living in the US and not in a recreation state. so im worried about who to use.
Should i send it to my Friend that lives in another state and have him reship it? or think its safe to order to my job, I get the mail. dont think i should get them where im about to grow. Any sugestions would be great.
Want to buy atleast to start my moms :)
then thinking on only cloning moms no more then 3 times then start from seed again.
What do u guys recommend. Still learning going to be setting up a 5x4 room DWC with fox farms.

I am in a state that is doubling down, not relaxing on Marijuana convictions. So that being said I would recommend Herbies. I would also recommend paying the extra 10 dollars for super stealth mode. Never ever send them to your work, you want to keep it as quiet as possible. Some of the go to guys on this site would be KingJohnC he is really good at diagnosing disease and pests he also knows his nutes. Another guy is LightAddict, he's really good at growing a really, really good gardener. I am personally having problems with clones but I am also pretty much a Nubie. I would learn how to use the site first and read some of their threads. I must have done everything wrong in the first months and they haven't kicked me out yet. I have had help from a lot of people on this site. Hope this helps ! :welcome:

Attitude left out one of my 6 packs, and told me I must of threw them in the trash. I got there stealth pkg with a wallet, I could tell instantly only the 2 freebies were inside, missing an entire pack of cheese. I've heard good things about Herbies. Will def use them next time.

I ordered from Attitude Seed Bank a couple weeks ago and my package came empty! It was intercepted by U.S. customs. I couldn't afford the guaranteed shipping and so now I'm pretty much out $75. I contacted then the only thing they said was that they would replace "some" of the seeds to my next order and I'm not even confident ordering from them ever again.. DON'T ORDER FROM ATTITUDE!!!!! That's my honest advice

Back
Top Bottom