Need Advice

Sauve

This is an iced grapefruit plant from seedsman ph sitting around 6.5.

Its been getting cal-mag with every watering. I’ve tried flushing and when it does get nutes I’m using advanced nutrients micro/grow/bloom at half strength

can some one point me in the right direction how to fix this?

Attachments

• 45701E17-3EB9-4FF4-A579-998919678050.jpeg
    45701E17-3EB9-4FF4-A579-998919678050.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
Half strength nutes aren't getting the job done...you need to bump them up, maybe to 3/4 strength and see if anything improves.
when it does get nutes
When does it get nutes? should be with every watering for a plant that size.

I’ve just been going once a week. It’s in a 5 gal fabric pot and to be honest it doesn’t seem to be taking up much water I’m finding it’s watered way less that my others

Well looks like your in soil right?

IF so quit flushing its not helping.

Whats in your soil mix.

Cal/mag every watering is not needed.

If there's enough Ca/Mg in the soil to begin with you wont need to add extra. Likely if you're in soil there's more than enough Mg.

Yellow margins like that, are you checking your water pH and following the label instructions for the pH for your nutrients??

Likely something is locking out and that points to pH.

This is a chart for SOIL pH for containers. You can add in some vitamin C to lower the water pH and it will also help get rid of chlorine if your using city water.

58899_original.jpg

Flushing will ONLY remove some excess Nitrogen IF the soil is sandy. If you have enough humus and rock dust in the soil your flush wont remove anything.

Back
Top Bottom