Need advise. Please help.

CalVet420

I'm stuck in a county that still does not have a club/dispensary/co-op. I've been reading and researching but continue to be rather confused as to what I need to do.

I've asked at other dispensaries and they promtly tell me they can't talk about, go to NORML.org. I can't find what I need there.

If there is anyone that can help answer some of the questions I have, Please PM me.

maybe get a clone or some seeds and take them back with you next time you go to other dispensaries. there is none around here either.

The closest dispensary is about a 3 hour drive. I don't have the time or money to go down there, so I order seeds from a non sposored distributor. I am currently building my strain variety. Every chance I get, I get another strain, but being carefull not to get too much going at once.

I do have a Patient ID card. used to be OCBC card. It has helped a lot, making it almost hassle free going into the dispersaries I've been to.

It's not me I want to help. It's the people that currently don't have access to what I do, aren't able to grow for some reason. There are people here that need a place to go and would never know where to go for help otherwise. People that can't make the 3 hour trip there and 3 hours back. A place you can go to get the medicine that is right for you offering a varriety and not just what happens to be availible.

Are there delivery services offered in your area? The county I am in is also dry, and I have to drive 45 to 90 minutes to get to the closest dispensaries.

Back
Top Bottom