need help asap

plainedge

ok guys i ahve a question
im looking for a way to stealh grow , i live in my parents house still nd if i they found the plant they would kill me
so please any feed back would be great:smokin3: :smokin3:

Ok I agree but remeber its to late to start groing outdoors now so use the next few months to find the best site you can.

If you must grow in you're houes get some flos for vegging and use a cloest or tupperwear rubber maid something large enoguh to cover the plants and the light. Cut some vent hoels in it and get a small fan to put fresh air in there. Sorry I don't now how to flower with flos only HPS

if you have a wooden dresser take out the insides of the drawers(like what holds the clothes) and glue or nail the drawer face closed, put a paice of plywood on the bottom nail it there(that would be your floor) make the back accessable(make it into a door with hinges or soemhting)tin foil it all, put your lights in there, a fan, your plants, and make a vent, make it by a place the smell is able to go outside(room window) or something to cover the smell for the flowering period(like incents or a vaporizer)

Urdedpal said:
I got a ideal, move out and get your own place or wait til you do have your own place.

Agreed, Never put anyone else at danger for prosecution. When and if we make a decision to grow, you have to sit down and have a real gut check... Think ok worst case senario, the cops kick your door in type shit. Yea it can happen. So wait till you got your own place then grow the best nicest sensi you can. Best of luck.:smokin:

true but the cops arent going to come kick in your door for one or two plants. i bet his parents wouldnt even notice a jump in the power bill considering cfl's are power savers. But not risking it if you know your parents are totaly not smoke friendly and would consider calling the cops on you or anythign like that,then worst case senario is deffinatly something you should think about.

rds_sk8er420 said:
if you have a wooden dresser take out the insides of the drawers(like what holds the clothes) and glue or nail the drawer face closed, put a paice of plywood on the bottom nail it there(that would be your floor) make the back accessable(make it into a door with hinges or soemhting)tin foil it all, put your lights in there, a fan, your plants, and make a vent, make it by a place the smell is able to go outside(room window) or something to cover the smell for the flowering period(like incents or a vaporizer)

Is it really worth the risk? I mean, do you really wanna deal with trying to hide MJ plants growing for atleast 3 months in your parents house? The risk is nowhere near the benefits. Respect your parents. It's there house. If you got caught, it could alter your relationship with your parents for the rest of your life.

Not a good idea at all. You are putting your parents property at jeopardy. Police don't need to kick in the door. Read the articles here, there's lots of reasons for a need to visit your home. I can think of a thousand scenarios about that. Also, it's your parent's money, not yours, that pays those electric bills. And I can't see how it wouldnt be noticed.

Respect them, grow when you move out.

What's your plan on the smell? Good bud smells good, too.

"The older I get, the smarter my parents get".

Back
Top Bottom