Need help determining sex

Strangclouds

Yet another new one to growing haha I have a 4 week old plant that i cant quite tell wether its a male or female i am new to this my and figured id just look for some advice i did research it and im still not sure what im working with so i changed my light cycle today figuring id be able to notice a few days into flower but also just wanted any input i could get

64cccd80.jpg

Yet another new one to growing haha I have a 4 week old plant that i cant quite tell wether its a male or female i am new to this my and figured id just look for some advice i did research it and im still not sure what im working with so i changed my light cycle today figuring id be able to notice a few days into flower but also just wanted any input i could get

64cccd80.jpg

If that's the only pic you've got to post - then I'd say it's way too early to tell.

Only 4 weeks (old) of vegetative growth - usually takes significantly longer than that, unless it's a clone.

Is your plant a clone or did you start it from seed?

i started it from a seed, i thought it was small for being 4 weeks but then saw a few buddys plants n their look not nearly half as good as mine n i started probably 2 weeks after theirs, im hoping that itll show soon now that i switched the lights over to 12-12 but can i switch them back to 18-6 so i can let this plant veg longer after i figure out if its a male or female!?

i started it from a seed, i thought it was small for being 4 weeks but then saw a few buddys plants n their look not nearly half as good as mine n i started probably 2 weeks after theirs, im hoping that itll show soon now that i switched the lights over to 12-12 but can i switch them back to 18-6 so i can let this plant veg longer after i figure out if its a male or female!?

Okay.

Plant aint all that small for being 4 weeks.

I know next to nothing about grow lights, lighting cycles - things people do to induce this or that with this light and that light. Outta my league.

hi my friend

maybe i can help but ill need a bit of info from u first

what type of light are you using, how tall is your plant and what size is the space it'll be growing in??

The plants is roughly 6 inchs now I'm growing in a closet I'd have to guess that it's about 7' wide by 3' deep with a 10' ceiling and the light I'm using is just something temporary until I can get time off of work to go buy a good one but it's a 24 watt light from
A local nursery with a 5600k full daylight spectrum bulb I'm growing in fox farms ocean forest soil mix with fox farms nutrients big bloom grow big and tiger bloom ive given it two small doses of nutes so far and I just switched my light cycle to 12-12 to see if I could tell easier if it's a m or f but can I switch back to 18-6 after I figure out the sex to let it veg more? Or do you think I'm good with keeping it at 12-12

Also the ph is right on from what i have researched and the temp has been an average of about 74

Yeah in feet sorry haha n I already switched it to 12-12 as of last night so will it hurt to put back onto veg cycle when I'm outve work tonight?

Hey strange...what's good ?...I would keep them Into 12/12 now if I were you...why bother the back and forth and stress and bullshit...Just let them go into 12/12 for the next two weeks and you will know who will be "CHOPPED"... what paht of mass are ya from?.. I use to pahk my cah In that yaahd... Too...:peace:

Haha right on the border in Salem, it's not too bad besides the pricey bags around here, thanks for the input I'm new to this so i just wanna do some trial an error but if it were all females my first grow that'd be great!!

Yes I separated this from the rest cuz I cannot tell it's sex and yeah just going to leave on 12/12 and hope for the best

Hey strange did you say Salem and trial all in the same sentence?.....ha I'm from Plymouth....good luck with the girls and the 12/12 will be perfect my man...:ciao:

Haha nice I got a few friends that go to school up there n one of my uncles is a professor there, I'm actually planning on getting some new lights soon so hopefully that'll be a big improvement and thanks for the advice

Just figured I'd give you guys an update I went an got a 400w with a mh and gps bulb plus a 600w hps with a 4 inch inline fan, hopefully this grow turns out decent :D

Back
Top Bottom