Need help drying

triggz2k15

Hey there everyone hope all is well for you all and the girls are looking frosty

I recently have finished my first grow all on my own, so majorly happy with just getting to the end. I had a decent harvest to be fair.

420-magazine-mobile1349656269.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1176277987.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1765399237.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1209769624.jpg

The first 2 pics are of the wwxbb and the shoebox is super lemon ( so frosty ) .

I just don't want to ruin it now. I fell I have already made a mistake by taking them off the stalks into final size, as you can see in the pic's.

I have took the light out of my tent and made 4 platforms out of mesh cloth almost like net certains, i suspended in the tent and off set them so not one is above the other, and spread the buds so not clumped together.

I have put my fan on the floor facing up on the lowest setting just to try get so air flow also have my in line extraction fan still going to take out old air. My temp in there is 20/ 21c and humidity is sitting anywhere from 58% to 62%

Is this OK? ?? Or am I missing something here?? Probably right under my nose lol.

All comments criticism and advice is most welcome. And thankyou in advance for any replies.

Peace Love and Respect.
Triggz.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Trim off the leaves they hold moisture and you don't want to get mold i leave my buds attached and hang them for a couple days then i trim and hang again for a couple more days then i cut them off and put them on a mesh cloth i also leave them in my flowers room the whole time with the normal light cycle and this is just how i do it im no pro but i do have a few grows under my belt good luck and enjoy buds look good

Sent from my SM-G930P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would say your temperature is fine your humidity could be a bit lower I like to stay between 45-50rh. Make sure your fan isn't blowing directly on your buds just sort of face it to provide some air movement in room and keep them dark.should take between 3-7 days in my experience.i always leave a bit of stock due to the fact I use the stocks to partially let me know when drying is complete. But also less stalk faster they may dry. You can either hang it from stalk(which you no longer have) of lay it on something which will allow air all the way around buds.i bought a hanging tent from hydro store which I lay my buds on.only used this method once so far and like it.down fall of that is can leave flat spots on side of bud. Hope this helps a bit

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks for the replies guys that helps loads, puts my mind at rest
Yes dark I have seen friends dry for a day or 2 then give a closer trim. They say that it will help draw more moisture out from the middle as the leaves dry quicker then they give a fine trim as they used to call it. I'm not sure how reliable this info is lol.
Yeah already noticing then flat spots lol. Do you recommend turning them ?
Thanks again both for replying
Triggz.

Yeah already noticing then flat spots lol. Do you recommend turning them ?
Triggz.

Yeah, you need to turn them. Not for the flat spots, but to get good air circulation and even drying. I would also spread them out so they aren't touching. It will be more moist where they're touching, and moist makes mold.

Back
Top Bottom