Running AC how cool do I need it?

dogstick

I am running an ac unit in my room and just want to know what I need to set it at to reach cool temps in my tent? So the DR is set up in my bedroom and the bedroom temp is about 80 f which will be the air for the intake. I don't have have any intake fans so it will be this air that get sucked through the bottom. What temp do I need my bedroom to be to be able to cool my room off? will 70 F work. Thanks dogstick:roorrip:

Yea its pretty high now and from what I got it seems liek it will still be within good range. I just wonder how much to keep a room 10 deg cooler. its only a 100 sq foot so shouldnt be that bad. thanks and guees will have to give it a try at 70. have you ever used the ice box?

Dogstick, You want your room temperature to be around the range of 72F-75F. I would not advise reaching the 80F or going below 70F because it will create issues you want to avoid. Such as stunting growth or drying out the plants. Make sure ALL the air in the room is replenished every 3 minutes. How does your a/c work?

-DB

I was just looking at them and I would have to get a portable one since I my windows are all weird and sh*t. Yes keeping it cool will be a work of art in this place. thanks for your advice

So looks like you have a portable ac in your room, how much do you have to run it to keep it cool? Is that a 5000 btu? Seeing your garden gives me hope.
Thanks

I was looking further into your seup and your lights are aircooled. I dont have that on my so wouldnt I just exhaust the all the cool air. Damn not looking good.

Dog, A cheaper way to a/c your room if you just need a few degrees cooler is to buy one of those 3ft fans from like target. Something like this:

Aloha 30" Remote Control Tower Fan : Target

U can either keep it vertical or mount it on its side. It is ocilating and comes with a remote control.

-DB

Back
Top Bottom