Need help fast

quinny

Just noticed these white small wormy things walkin around in my medium wen i watered her there a min ago heaps of them can any1 tell me wat they r and how to get rid of them plz

Just noticed these white small wormy things walkin around in my medium wen i watered her there a min ago heaps of them can any1 tell me wat they r and how to get rid of them plz
Could you post a pic? Just so we can see what it might be?

Its only wen i water them that they cum up then wen the water has drained there gone they would remind u of a tiny centapede but 100 times smaller

Its only wen i water them that they cum up then wen the water has drained there gone they would remind u of a tiny centapede but 100 times smaller

Probably silverfish. They love excess moisture, resemble a centipede slightly and surface when you water. Cut back on watering slightly and they should go, it's the pots being wet all the time they like and always surface on the soil when watered. They are very common outdoors in the uk where I grown due to heavy rainfall and sodden ground. Hope this helps.

If you look closely they are a silver colour, they look almost white but if it's silverfish they will have a silverfish look to them. I can't think of another pest that looks like a centipede and only surfaces when watered so I think that'll be it. Slightly dryer conditions will get rid of them or some kind of pesticide soil drench safe for cannabis plants and their roots. Normally allowing pots to dry more between waterings is enough though

They aren't overly harmful but they feed on mould and fungus around the roots which could lead to fungus problems on the plant later on. They should not do massive amounts of damage but I wouldn't take the risk myself. There's many soil based bug remedies out there which is what I'd look into or diatomaceous earth which will literally shred them to bits if added to your soil. Both treatment types are easy to purchase from gardening stores etc

Look into something called BT bug killer. It's a soil treatment for soil and root bugs, Bacillus Thuringiensis is the proper name I think.

I'm if this is the right post or not but I have a black domina that is going droopy on me the past few day at first I thought it mite b needing a drink so I gave her water then she got worse left her 4 two days no watering and she didn't get any better so I gave her a tea boost of buildasoil.com craft blend which has a bunch of stuff in it not exactly sure right this second on there ingredients but my plant didn't get any better can any1 please help I don't wana lose this strain and this is my last seed of this strain here she is oh and also she is in a los mix for a medium and she is about a month and a week old if that helps any please :thanks: any1 for any help :Namaste:

20170705_182154.jpg

I'm if this is the right post or not but I have a black domina that is going droopy on me the past few day at first I thought it mite b needing a drink so I gave her water then she got worse left her 4 two days no watering and she didn't get any better so I gave her a tea boost of buildasoil.com craft blend which has a bunch of stuff in it not exactly sure right this second on there ingredients but my plant didn't get any better can any1 please help I don't wana lose this strain and this is my last seed of this strain here she is oh and also she is in a los mix for a medium and she is about a month and a week old if that helps any please :thanks: any1 for any help :Namaste:

20170705_182154.jpg

Can you get a photo of the black domina in normal light not under the LED? It's hard to identify issues under that purple light. She looks ok though, she maybe a touch water heavy but from the photo I can't really tell tbh. The fact it got worse with water suggests maybe you have overwatered a touch, some strains are very moisture sensitive but not sure on black domina myself. A photo under normal light would help and also there's a thread called 'ask us anything' with a bunch of people who can help solve the problem so I'd recommend posting on there also. I'd say ease back on the watering until you see her perk up again she's possibly just water heavy from slight overwatering

Can you get a photo of the black domina in normal light not under the LED? It's hard to identify issues under that purple light. She looks ok though, she maybe a touch water heavy but from the photo I can't really tell tbh. The fact it got worse with water suggests maybe you have overwatered a touch, some strains are very moisture sensitive but not sure on black domina myself. A photo under normal light would help and also there's a thread called 'ask us anything' with a bunch of people who can help solve the problem so I'd recommend posting on there also. I'd say ease back on the watering until you see her perk up again she's possibly just water heavy from slight overwatering
K thanx ill wait a few mre days but the more i wait she just keeps lookn worse so idk but yes ill post a better pic ina lil bit here thamk u

Hmmmm your taking about springtails they look like worms and jump around on top of the water of your runoff? They are harmless. I get them all the time because I use beneficial bacteria and stuff.

K thanx ill wait a few mre days but the more i wait she just keeps lookn worse so idk but yes ill post a better pic ina lil bit here thamk u

Obviously I cannot be certain but most of my Skunks and Master Kush look that way if I water a bit too often and the droop usually disappears once the pots dry out a bit. That said I can't be sure I'm taking a guess from the photo I can see. Too much N nutrient can have a similar effect and cause clawing and curling but it looks different to what I see in your plant. How's the drainage in that pot? Does she drain slower than the others? Does run off seem delayed or slower than the others?

Who's black domina strain is it? Is it Sensi Seeds by any chance? If so what is it like as I have a pack of 3 Sensi Seeds Black Domina sat in wait but i know little about the strain so haven't bothered growing them yet. Is it a good plant to grow usually?

Here she is under regular light my black domina

20170707_203513.jpg

Who's black domina strain is it? Is it Sensi Seeds by any chance? If so what is it like as I have a pack of 3 Sensi Seeds Black Domina sat in wait but i know little about the strain so haven't bothered growing them yet. Is it a good plant to grow usually?

Idk I got some freebies from seed bank gyo n can't member the breeder name and this is my first time growing this strain so I'm not sure how its guna go lol

Back
Top Bottom