Need Help First Timer Here!

brycetipher

So recently I purchased clones from a dispensary. I purchased two larger plants which are pineapple express (hybrid) and 3 smaller clones which are sour diesel (sativa). I am in Norcal and purchased a greenhouse. I want to grow them in there. But right now i have the clones in my garage with a fan on them. And they are close to a fluorescent light. This is my first time grow. So im not quite sure what to do next. I have the plants in regular potting soil and they were in the green house. My friend told me to put them under 24hour light to help them grow and to flush their roots with just water because I was giving them nutrients and when I received them from the dispensary they had nutrient burn. And the nutrients are in the photo. I have access to a HPS 400WATT light i believe. I am just wondering what to do. I have been flushing the plants with water since Monday which is now 6 full days. I need some help on what to do next. I know they need to get bigger but is there any techniques that I can do to help? And reading up on everything becomes a little overwhelming especially since its my first time. Im using regular potting soil and the temp and humidity vary because after I water the humidity raises, and it was extremely hot the past few days like in the 90s. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!
photo_2153.JPG
photo_3115.JPG
photo_1184.JPG
nutrients13.JPG

Back
Top Bottom