# of plants - 1
Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - Vegatative
Setup - Deep Water Culture (DWC)
Light - Sun System HPS 150w
Nutrients - Dyna Bloom
Medium - Hydroton
PPM - I don't know
PH - Between 5 and 6 (using cheap drop tester)
RH - 20-30
Room Temperature - 70-80
Solution Temperature - I don't know
Room Square Footage - closet
Pests - none

Problem: After the seed germinated I put the plant in the bucket and right away I gave the recomended dyna-grow dosage. It look good for 3-4 days but then it started to yellow up on some of the leaves. I periodically checked the ph and it was between 5 and 6. It wasnt getting any better so 2 days ago I flushed and refill the bucket again with 4 gallons of distilled water and checked the ph.

1. Do you think it could be of the low humidity because I read that it should be between 50-60?

2. I purchased a digital ph meter so I can accurately test the water but I havn't had a chance to test it.

Could anyone give me some help? This is my first attmep ever to grow.

Here are some pics. Thanks

p25.jpg

p33.jpg

p17.jpg

r11.jpg

Uuuummmmmmmmmm I think I gave it 1/2 tsp to gallon of water. With it being 4 gallons in the bucket: I think I put 2 tsp. And I think I gave it nutes early. Can this plant be saved? If so how?

I know its late. I just came across this thread now. But in the first post you said you gave it dyna bloom. Then you said you gave it dyna grow in a later post. Higher humidity would be nice. But lower humidity wouldn't cause your problems. I don't have experience with the dyna line but I'm pretty sure you burned them. I usually dont apply nutes at all for the first 1 week in my systems. Just PH balanced water. How are they doing?

My bad stix. I purchased both (dyna bloom and dyna grow). I only used dyna bloom. It's getting worst but the plant is still growing new leaves and the same time dead leaves. Ill take some pics tonight. Let me know what you think after the pics. Could spider mites cause this?

My bad stix. I purchased both (dyna bloom and dyna grow). I only used dyna bloom. It's getting worst but the plant is still growing new leaves and the same time dead leaves. Ill take some pics tonight. Let me know what you think after the pics. Could spider mites cause this?

I can't seem to find a feeding schedule for dyna nutes. But you should be using dyna grow. Bloom usually isn't needed until later in veg stage.

Sorry again Stix. I typed in a hurry without looking at what I typed. I only used dyna grow. But I think my problem was after I germinated the seed and transfered it to the bucket; right away I added the dyna grow. I should have waited like a week or two like you said.

If you got a girl thats willing to fly off the handle and do that I would be worried of what other things she may do like possibly report your grow? I would be extremely caustious when growing. You may not be at the point in your relationship where you even think thats possible but trust me. It happens and can happen. The more people that know about your grow the more chance you have of getting caught. Just my 2 cents. I don't wanna see you get in trouble.

Thanks Stix and pitviper. I appreciate the the help. I just ordered some seeds. Barneys Blue Cheese and G13 Labs Diesel. What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom