Need help - Kinda really don't know what I'm doing

TypicalGRoob

420-magazine-mobile1514633896.jpg

What's wrong with her this is my first grow ever.. I started one before but never gotten this big idk what to do..& ifk what's wrong with her why is her leaves curling up and down I just switched her to this little hydro medium... & She has little holes where the whole was at first it was yellow but since I put here here it made a hole...

420-magazine-mobile1483497330.jpg

420-magazine-mobile901975022.jpg

Re: Need help kinda really don't Kno what I'm doing .

Do you have any sort of airstone in that jar? If you dont, you are 100% drowning the shi* outta that plant. It requires air bubbles for hydro grows, thats the only way it can get air.

Is your pH 5.8? i believe thats the pH u want it at for hydro.

Is that chunks of soil? Get that all out of there (carefully wash the soil off your roots, you dont want to damage them)and then put fresh clean water or nutrient mixed water in there. Change it out every 10 days, some change every 7 days. Keep an eye on the PPM reading, you probly want it in the 700-800 range or close by. If the value gets low you can either add like a 1/4th or 1/2 dosage compared to your normal dose, this will bring that value back up until your next res change (res change= new water or nutrient mixed water)

Try all that for starters and let me know what you were and were not doing.

Back
Top Bottom