Need help my seedling is looking bad

Zeus2000

420 Member
Hi guys so I'm new to growing cannabis and everything was going kinda OK but today I noticed that my plant was really weak and the True leaves where skinny and after searching around its maybe because of heat but I'm not sure and I would like a second opinion. I raised a little bit my light because it was getting too hot and I already bought a led one since heat management it's kinda hard in my place.
20200604_110043.jpg

Hi guys so I'm new to growing cannabis and everything was going kinda OK but today I noticed that my plant was really weak and the True leaves where skinny and after searching around its maybe because of heat but I'm not sure and I would like a second opinion. I raised a little bit my light because it was getting too hot and I already bought a led one since heat management it's kinda hard in my place.
20200604_110043.jpg
Hi Zeus2000 welcome to 420 and growing... Can we get a lil info on what your using to grow your plant? Lights? type of soil? maybe another picture from a different view. Nutients your using? :)

Back
Top Bottom