Need help once more

Looks like she may need some nitrogen. All the nute burni have seen usually starts at the tips. When the leaves turn yellowish like that I think it's because the plant is eating itself. You may also want to remove a few of those leaves to help light penitration I would try a low dosage of plant food and see how she responds. I'm not 100% because it could be other deficiencys or nutrient lock out.

Some of the leafs tips are turning brown. I just gave them a little bit of nutrients the past two time that gave the water. I'm going to be watering It today what could be the problem. I also notice the top part the the soil is turning green

Sent from my SM-G928T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm getting some brown tips. Also I notice on the top layer of the soil turning green
420-magazine-mobile1501647443.jpg

probably just some algae from the moisture in soil and the light hitting the surface area. But overall, your plant is looking good. If you're starting to get brown tips on your leaves (or leaf) then maybe stop increasing your nutes. Maybe water only for the next one, and then cut what you been giving by half for the watering after that, then water, then back up to normal should be good. It's worked for me in the past. Just my two cents from the back row. Keep it GREEN!

Algae from overwatering. Get it on a cycle. Water every three days. A good watering. Last thing you want is the god damn gnats.
Looks fantastic though. Good job.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I started watering every 3 day now I was watering it every other day. So let's see how it goes and tips on how to get rid of the green layer in the soil

Sent from my SM-G928T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The algae will die when the top layer dries out. The tips are probably from a slight ph fluctuation. Perfectly normal. Just check your runoff every week to make sure you're in your ph range.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom