Need help Please

Strangclouds

mail101.jpg

This is my 6 week old female from a bag seed im new to this and ive noticed some of the leaves are turning dark with color and they are droopy im growing in fox farm ocean forest soil with fox farm nutrients and im going to transplant into a 5 gallon bucket hopefully soon with fresh soil im growing with a 400w hydrofarm light with a built in ballast using a mh bulb
Thanks in advance for any advice :bigtoke:

i feed once a week usually on a friday and i water when i can feel that the soil is dry the temp is a little over 80 and i got my light right around 2 feet off the plant

i feed once a week usually on a friday and i water when i can feel that the soil is dry the temp is a little over 80 and i got my light right around 2 feet off the plant

you should really try and get your temps lower! 65-75 is optimal for vigorous plant growth (provided all other elements are in check as well) once temps start reaching 82-85, plants growth is stunted, this is because the plant is exhausting so much energy trying to cool itself that very little energy is left for the plant to use for growth and development.

not sure if you've sen this before but if you haven't, def book mark it and go back to it anytime you see a deficiency with threw your leaves. our plants will always tell us exactly whats wrong sometimes we just have to know what to look for.

Plant Abuse Chart

Okay so I'm going to lower my temps tonight, it shouldn't be a problem doing it but what is the dark color on the leaf from? Heat stress? I don't believe I over nute or over water if anything I'm under nuting

Back
Top Bottom