Need help please

Howdy do.
In your second photo, I've noticed you have a 30+ meter extension lead on a spool. It all depends on how much power you are drawing through them, but when coiled up on the spool, the centre can get melty hot with less than 10amps running through it. If you plugged in an electric heater, that would be enough to melt it and possibly burn your house down. I found out just by plugging the workshop compressor in. It melted the core. For shits and giggles I tried it with the welder and I caused it to ignite , but before the fuse blew it would have done some damage.

Fires are easier to prevent than to put out.
Screenshot_20210320-220449.jpeg

Apparently this one was only drawing ten Amps. This is just one of many examples I Found. Loads more like it
And loads more advice online about it also,

Great grow by the way
Thanks for your help mate, much appreciated. I did look into fire safety before I started. I only have a fan , pump , and ink bird plugged in. It's been like that for long time never even gets warm

came home and my grow room was really cool, no doubt temps were way off, but my fans were spinning so I knew the circuit still had power. Felt of my oil filled heater and she was cold as your ex’s heart.... moved the heater a few feet and saw this where it had been arcing.... if this was in a grow tent - well I’d be homeless now

Back
Top Bottom