Devastated! Little white insects on my leaves!

Could be thrips, some are quite big and I don't see any in the center seam or where the leaves all meet but you but treat with soap quite safely, as well as hydrogen peroxide (h202). Since they are not in flower you could use End-All but it contains pyrethrin so that's up to you. You can start tonight by spraying some dish detergent mixed in water. I think it's 1 tablespoon to the gallon but google it. I think you put in a little veg oil as well. They need to be sprayed every three days for at least two weeks, possibly more. Do not let up or miss a spraying until they're gone.

Could be thrips, some are quite big and I don't see any in the center seam or where the leaves all meet but you but treat with soap quite safely, as well as hydrogen peroxide (h202). Since they are not in flower you could use End-All but it contains pyrethrin so that's up to you. You can start tonight by spraying some dish detergent mixed in water. I think it's 1 tablespoon to the gallon but google it. I think you put in a little veg oil as well. They need to be sprayed every three days for at least two weeks, possibly more. Do not let up or miss a spraying until they're gone.
Just to be clear I use any soap? Or is there a special brand of insecticidal soap?

Back
Top Bottom