PM or insects?

Buddskii

Hey All 👋
This time around I'm a little confused as to what the white stains are as I do know what PM is and I've dealt with it many times. But this white stuff on my leaves are kind of different. It doesn't wipe off and it's not powdery. It's like an actual milk stain that looks and feels permanent . Am I missing something here? Is it a different form of PM?
Or could it be traces of a certain insect? I have found a couple of cob-webs in my fan leaves that I have removed.
Any help is appreciated 🙏
Peace ✌️

20230831_143731.jpg

20230831_143724.jpg

If it had a little more substance to it, I'd say bird shit... 😁
but that's not it....
Is it next to/under a roof, that could be dripping on it from morning dew?

Looks like bird poop ... Maybe... I'd get a spray bottle with some fresh water and see if it washes it off

If it had a little more substance to it, I'd say bird shit... 😁
but that's not it....
Is it next to/under a roof, that could be dripping on it from morning dew?
I thought it looked like poo as well LOL
No birds inside tent.
You make a good point though with the morning dew. Could be.

Anyone here know of Cyclone Fungicide?
Indirectly. I have not used it or done any in depth research but it involves citric acid and lactic acid (present as fermentation products of "Lactobacillus casei" strain.

Have you used it? Or are you thinking of using it?

And have you sprayed or applied anything recently for any sort of problem?

t's on approximately 5 or 6 leaves.
It doesn't rub off.
Have you tried with a wet towel?

No birds inside tent.
You make a good point though with the morning dew. Could be.
No birds in the tent sounds normal;). But morning dew in the tent is not good. If it is wet in the tent at morning or lights on time then the overnight or light off humidity is way to high.

Hey All 👋
This time around I'm a little confused as to what the white stains are as I do know what PM is and I've dealt with it many times. But this white stuff on my leaves are kind of different. It doesn't wipe off and it's not powdery. It's like an actual milk stain that looks and feels permanent . Am I missing something here? Is it a different form of PM?
Or could it be traces of a certain insect? I have found a couple of cob-webs in my fan leaves that I have removed.
Peace ✌️

20230831_143731.jpg

20230831_143724.jpg
Looks like hard water stains
Hey All 👋
Peace ✌️

20230831_143731.jpg

20230831_143724.jpg
Looks like hard water stains

I’d say bird poop look underneath for any solids. Birds digest totally different than humans so there may not be any solids. Are you along the coast? Looks like seagull to me. 🤷‍♂️
No birds can get in the tent. Top is covered...

Indirectly. I have not used it or done any in depth research but it involves citric acid and lactic acid (present as fermentation products of "Lactobacillus casei" strain.

Have you used it? Or are you thinking of using it?

And have you sprayed or applied anything recently for any sort of problem?

Have you tried with a wet towel?

No birds in the tent sounds normal;). But morning dew in the tent is not good. If it is wet in the tent at morning or lights on time then the overnight or light off humidity is way to high.
Haven't tried a wet towel yet. Doing that later on today. I haven't used Cyclone yet either. That will be my last resort, if needed.
I have treated my leaves with pure neem oil diluted in water as a foliar spray to control the insects but that was after this issue with the stains and not before. So that didn't cause the white stains. I will try to wipe off with water/towel and go from there and see if it comes back. There has been high humidity and alot of smog from the wildfires happening. Maybe this has something to do with it.
Thanks for the reply! 👍

Hmm🤔... maybe a stranger sneaked inside the tent when I wasn't around and saw my beautiful ladies sitting there all naked and the person got excited, left their mark, and left... ???
🤪 *jks*

Back
Top Bottom